JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Inland Sea Beach, Qatar

Inland Sea Beach is a settlement and inlet of the Persian Gulf located in Al Wakrah Municipality of Qatar, on the border with Saudi Arabia. Very nice place to visit. Clean beach. Beachside driving experience was great. Beautiful sea view. There is option for overnight stay in the Desert Camps. Evening is the best time to visit here to enjoy sand dune ride and sunset.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPGDSC07563.JPGDSC07573.JPGDSC07608.JPGDSC07631.JPGDSC07632.JPGDSC07634.JPGDSC07653.JPGDSC07655.JPGDSC07657.JPGDSC07671.JPGDSC07684.JPGDSC07688.JPGDSC07689.JPGDSC07690.JPGDSC07694.JPGDSC07700.JPGDSC07704.JPG

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Inland Sea Beach, Qatar
7 comments
Level 1

Re: Inland Sea Beach, Qatar

Selamun aleykum guzel resimler eline saglik kardesim hayirli geceler

Level 10

Thanks for Share  @JoseLejinPJ . if you don't mind  please share in a post 10 picture , more picture loss people attention , and take time load so people  lose interest to read full post 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Sure. Thank you @MahabubMunna.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Thanks for sharing.

The place looks so cool, and the beach is long and clean. Are there lots of tourists? What kind of monuments are in this area? Do you want to tell a bit more about the camping, as I`m sure it would be interesting for other Local Guides.

PS: Feel free to check out the What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @Petra_M. There were good number of tourists, but not crowded. It was nice view to the Saudi Arabia borders. I opted for Desert Camp without overnight stay. It was great experience with delicious food and music.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Thanks for sharing those photos. Are there any activities that you can enjoy there except for swimming? : )

Why not add some more details on your photos and share with us your experience being there.

I am going to share with you a photo of the first time I have ever seen a desert in my life.

Caption: A photo of me enjoying sledding on a desert hill in the Gobi desert, Inner Mongolia, China, 2015. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of me enjoying sledding on a desert hill in the Gobi desert, Inner Mongolia, China, 2015. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

I will remember this trip forever and the feeling to see the boundless area of a desert.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @TsekoV. Camel ride was nice experience 🙂 

I will try to add more details on photos from next post.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram