SyamKumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: India

Hi @SyamKumar,

I have remove your telephone number from your signature. Please note that in Connect we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly. 

For more information I recommend you to read our Program Rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Anybody from Chennai?

Hai Anybody Chennai ??

Google Moderator

Re: Anybody from Chennai?

Hello @jagansiva,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for your first post. Try searching the community for mentions of your city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you. 

Since you are new on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Anybody from Chennai?

Hi @jagansiva and welcome to Connect. 

Please note that I'll move your post to the thread India where you might find other Local Guides from your area.

I also recommend you to share a bit more about yourself in our November Introduce Yourself topic, so you will be able to meet other people from our community who recently has joined.

Level 8

Hi syam

i from Mumbai, India.

i am try to work on map

Level 6

hey there I am from  aurangabad maharashtra

AISHWARYA ANAND KARHADE
Level 7

yes, i am from aurangabad, maharashtra. the city of Ajanta and ellora caves.

Level 7

Re: From Guwahati

Hey I am Raj from Guwahati Assam 

Raj
Level 7

I want us to introduce people to Indian culture and beautiful places

Level 6

Yes ! 

I'm from Pune, Maharastra.