Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: India perk: a discount on food delivery from Swiggy

Food!?
That's it I'm moving to India.

Level 9

Re: Food coupen

Dear Anuradha 

This time only for 8 Indian cities local guides. 

Mohammed Farzan Ahmed
Level 9

Re: Food coupen

Good. 

Mohammed Farzan Ahmed
Level 7

Re: Swiggy Treat

the code contains LG-****
should i use with LG or just ***** code??
pls tell me i wanna order tomorrow

@ShahbaazZ wrote:

It's a Good Friday Morning, now for more reasons than one. 

So I wake up to this email which reads that Swiggy is offering me a free meal, courtesy my Level 5 Local Guide status. Woah! 

I can think of a 100 restaurants right now, but I think I'll be opting for one which I haven't reviewed in Google yet. It will only be fair if I could dedicate the review to it and mention who foot the bill. 

Swiggy is doing big in India, as a lightening fast food delivery app, the best of its type and the only to have its own delivery fleet. 

As rightly put by my Google Moderator, I'd further reiterate, restaurants which deliver require reviews too. This is a great little way to encourage more people to write more. Kudos to Swiggy and Google. Cheers! 

Level 3

Using swiggyapp and coupon code

Just want to share you all as per local guide mail, I ordered the meal ,place order and feed coupon code and paid through paytm. Then coupon code /discount disappeared from the order. Then after trying to contact with swiggyapp ,tried numerous times their no./chat . 

Atlast they responded and conveyed that coupon code is working when payment done by Net banking or credit card.

So i am really disappointed ,if they have mentioned it earlier ,it would be helpful for me.

Level 6

Coupon converted to food 🙂 .
Mission accomplished.

- Report End - 

Level 9

Hi @BellaWi , 

That is really cool .I`m very exited to get that offer from google.Thanks a lot , and I`m keep maping editing,uloading........lgswigy.png

Level 10

Re: Using swiggyapp and coupon code

@PallaviM

hello,

Before applying and using Coupon you have to check Swiggy App Terms and Conditions.

so you can understand all this matters before applying Coupon.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

Oh it sounds really nice. But I feel a little dashed as I hail from a small town and a small town is always ignored. Seldom is it paid attention to. Buy no hurt feeling. Simply, this is very inspiring and I feel proud to be a contributor in the Google maps.

Level 8

Got the email!thank you. I loved it