NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

เรื่อง: Incredible Local Guides couple you should meet

It wonderful life. your counrty  beatuful lsland.

I have the opportunity to explore your country

Level 10

Re: Incredible Local Guides couple you should meet

Hi @NunungAfuah
Thank you for introducing @br14n and @Annisa1208,
This is very helpful articles!

I am currently seeking ways to revitalize the Japanese community.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Connect Moderator

Hi @muangmin, thanks for your kind words. Let us know if you visit Indonesia 🙂

@YasumiKikuchi-san, do you know that Japan is my really want-to-go place? It's not easy to start but you could share the program to close friend or relative. Starting an offline meet up is also a good step. Never forget to share the pictures into your own social media and of course on connect as well. We would be happy to read your stories here 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

See you soon

Connect Moderator

@muangmin soon! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

solamente te puedo decir muchas gracias @NunungAfuah, por traer aquí, este gran post, creo que sin temor a equivocarme tanto  @br14n como su esposa  @Nissa son dos grandes héroes, que nos muestran que las cosas pueden ser realizadas con mucha afecto. No hay dudas de que ellos llevan el epíritu de Local Guides a otro nivel.

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

@NunungAfuah

Hi and thanks for the recognition to @br14n and Nissa. They are really amazing. You have my greatest respect. He is a local guide and friend despite the language and living in different and distant continents.
There are many beautiful stories to tell, adventures ... surveying villages, reporting and waiting for confirmation, walking kilometers to find wifi signal, allowed me to live those things with them
Batu Local Guides is my beloved community, they make me live and feel at a distance as if I were there
I remember the meet up in which they shared with children that require or need individual attention, it was incredible as they enjoyed it.
I admire them, they always have time for everything, for everyone, their solidarity, they are always present when you ask them for help, always so active! cheerful and with excellent disposition, open ...
Thank you friend @br14n @Nisa and my beautiful community!

LuaPL
Connect Moderator

Thanks @FaridTDF for your kind words. I was the one who always came to their house and they were so kind. This post was my way to appreciate their dedication to community 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Hi @LuaPL it is my honour to read your comment. You read their recap and it is so cool. I am glad that you like it 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Good to see these kind of couples, travelling together and enjoying the time by helping others thats great efforts we have to appreciate these couples @br14n and @Nissa

@NunungAfuah Thanks for the sharing the information with us, by spreading the positiveness to the word

Bhaskar