NunungAfuah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Incredible Local Guides couple you should meet

Tonight, we will travel, attending the second invitation to Meet Up Nusantara (MUN) held in Yogyakarta. We bring the spirit of Batu Local Guides Goes To The MUN, a playword from MOON. The spirit to reach everything that is sometimes impossible, but can be achieved as we held last year's Meet Up Nusantara event in Batu City.

We will also meet with extraordinary Local Guides couples who will surely make this meeting a memorable one that is unforgettable. I will upload the beautiful picture here after the event. See you.

Level 5

Wow io sono local guide da poco, vi faccio i miei complimenti 

Level 3

Great post, thank u :”)

Level 10

Thank you very much @NunungAfuah, you are the great. you have done a great job to make me so interested on local guide and to know about the incredible local guide couple. I have visited Jakarta in 1984, but that time there was no local guiding I think. I am congratulating @br14n couple through you for their excellent job as local guide.Wish happy and peaceful life for them.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Eliabell12, @NguyenToan2694, @Siddiqui-BA thanks for your kind words. I am glad that you like it 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

These are couples who always support Batu Local Guides activities:

39129992_10211815769764945_264311634560811008_n.jpg

@JuwarniPawuh The owner of Villa Gafisa which was occupied last year by the first Meet Up Nusantara 2017 participants in Batu City.

39121907_10211815817046127_7750080426193977344_n.jpg

@ytsE3 and her husband, the homeowner of Djadoel Antikan, which is full of collections of antiques.

Level 10

Bang @br14n

Memang benar, dalam suatu komunitas harus ada orang orang yang punya loyalitas tinggi.

Yang selalu memberi semangat bagi yang lain.

Dan buktinya Batu Local Guides menjadi local guides yang paling dinamis dan kreatif.

Surakarta Local Guides masih mencari orang orang seperti Bang@br14n , mbak @JuwarniPawuh  dan yang lain, yang selalu semangat.

Salam hangat

Level 9

hello @brittym nice to meet you too...thank you..we re just want to make other people happy and smile..😍😍😍

Level 10

Hi, @ErmesT, You are the the great, Thanks a lot  for your kind and sweat words on @NunungAfuah, @br14n, @Annisa1208 and strong batu local guide community. They are really doing very good job and we are to appreciate them from our heart and soul. Thanks a lot again.

Connect Moderator

I love all of the positive comments here 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides