BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

Thank you @Jagadeesh_Reddy

You are very kind. I appreciate all that you are saying. I too am very happy to meet you here and offer the same to you too.

Best wishes for you and all your loved ones for a very happy, healthy, prosperous year ahead and many more to come.

It is one of the many benefits of being part of Google Maps Local Guides Connect to get to connect and make great friendships all around the world, we are very lucky to be part of this wonderful program to meet and connect as we have is an honour and a privilege for sure! 

Shine on.

with kind regards

@Justine2807

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

Thank you so much for you kind words and appreciation my friend 🙂 @Justine2807 

Wish you good health all be very best for you upcoming achievements 🙂

I'm glad that I'm here today nice to meet you. See you around.

Happy Guiding ! Happy Mapping !

Level 10

Thank you @ErmesT 

It is so wonderful and inspiring to meet and see great people like @OSAMA and yourself helping so many people. It is very motivating to many people like myself that all you do is from the kindness of your hearts and you achieve so much in not just being part, but also in taking part and being involved with so many people across so many countries and cultures world wide!

It is in the reality of, as you so aptly say; "the social spirit of this community".  A big "Kudos" to you, Osama and all Google Maps Local Guides Connect members!

The extra levels are a great achievement and well worth the fun it takes to get them there is no doubt. As recognised by  @PaDeSSo as well in saying that, it is so good to see and be part of a fantastic program that is about people encouraging each other and not only acknowledging their great achievements but also in bonding and forming unforgettable relationships that last forever, all while helping your local community. Thank you all for being a part and taking action! 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@ErmesT wrote:

You are right @Justine2807

@OSAMA

Is the Local Guide that better is interpreting the social spirit of this community, and that deserves the respect of all the community. 

Congratulations for this result Osama. 

Sincerely 

Ermes 

Level 10

Level 7 @OSAMA was very frequent but where the level 8 Osama gone @Justine2807😀😁

@Justine2807 wrote:

Outstanding accomplishment @OSAMA Congratulations! Congratulations OSAMA on Google Maps Local Guides Level 8! Cheers!Congratulations OSAMA on Google Maps Local Guides Level 8! Cheers!

Level 9

Thanks @Justine2807! I agree with you that we have to congratulate Osama.

We all are very happy that he achieved a new level.

Well done @OSAMA !👏👏👏 . Now level 9 😉

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP he made it at last. Congrats @OSAMA

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Dear @OSAMA, many many congratulations for stepping in the level 8.

🎈🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎈🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎈🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁

The good achievement with the beginning of new year.

Let's deliver the congratulation to our proud member Osama @DavidTito@OnyedikaBenjaminJ@NareshDarji@Justine2807@LaxmiG1@Kamalhasnainee. 🙂

Level 6

Grats!! For all the work you do to help others Thanks

Level 10

Thanks @Justine2807 its just we want to give it back to the society or the people in return , makes us grow in levels , sooon you will also reach L10 .

Connect Moderator

I go away for the weekend here on Connect and I miss this earth-shattering news @Justine2807!  Thanks for creating this post for @OSAMA! He's coming out strong before the end of the first two weeks of 2018 as now a Level 8 Local Guide!

Congrats Osama!! 

I know there are so many here in the global Connect community that will be excited to see this fantastic Local Guide Level milestone you just hit, right @U-royFelixA @StephenAbraham @Kamalhasnainee @SP31@SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @RobAo @DavidTito?!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

CONGRATS OSAMA!!!!! Thank you @KarenVChin for the tag - I appreciate.

@KarenVChin wrote:

I go away for the weekend here on Connect and I miss this earth-shattering news @Justine2807!  Thanks for creating this post for @OSAMA! He's coming out strong before the end of the first two weeks of 2018 as now a Level 8 Local Guide!

Congrats Osama!! 

I know there are so many here in the global Connect community that will be excited to see this fantastic Local Guide Level milestone you just hit, right @U-royFelixA @StephenAbraham @Kamalhasnainee @SP31@SanyaOdare @HelloSamsonR @RobAo @DavidTito?!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Whoa! Thank you @KarenVChin for sharing this post. Big Big Congratulations to you @OSAMA