BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What's your new LG level?

Just received a notice mail from Local Guide that Google has extend LG level from 5 to 10 and applies new points rules.

I think the new rules is better. However, the level points is much challenging

My new LG level is 7 from the original 5. I'm wondering what's your new LG level?

Level 8

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

@NarenChandra wrote:

congrats @khammami on level 7

thanks @NarenChandra and congratulations for reaching level 8 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Thanks @NarenChandra

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: How many points do you have in Local Guides?

Well done everyone, I wish for all of you to be more and more successful. See you down the road, watch this space. 

Level 6

Very cool. Went to Level 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup @NarenChandra 

I need Month or two...we will see...

Level 6

I went from Level 4 (242 points) to Level 6 (2114 points). The new points system is a welcomed improvement; ratings and checked facts, like the other contributions, should earn you points. Also good to see the new levels. I feel even more motivated to contribute as a Local Guide now.

Level 9

Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP bro wooooohoooo I got leveled to 7 bro ohhh yeahhhh I'm not worried about music I've got utube back in Australia I got Nbn 2000GB a month on Australia's fastest network optic fibre it's fast I'm just happy to level 7 brother wooohooo yeah 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

What about other fellow LGs ?

@owenandco@NarenChandra@RohitSadana, @Anonymous, @Briggs@DavidTito@ProfArunCM@SoniaK@JonasKL@Badruddeen

Level 9

Re: How many points do you have in Local Guides?

@LucioV Mine is 26411  level 8 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus