BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

Outstanding accomplishment @OSAMA Congratulations! Congratulations OSAMA on Google Maps Local Guides Level 8! Cheers!Congratulations OSAMA on Google Maps Local Guides Level 8! Cheers!

This post is to congratulate the one and only unique and wonderful YOU Osama and to thank you for all you do

Itis an excellent achievement that each member acquires new recognition to have reached a higher level in having made more bountiful deeds and tasks towards assisting your community and areas around where you live on Google Maps

Well done to you Osama for achieving a new higher level in Google Maps Local Guides achievements!

Congratulations OSAMA Majeed! Cheers!Congratulations OSAMA Majeed! Cheers!

Thank you for always striving to help others both in your community as well as on Google Maps Local Guides Connect! You do so much really great work at another level in your supporting so many people on this program as well as in your local area by sensational meetups and supreme recaps plus tagging all and being involved in helping and being friends with so many people.

Then you go a step further in not only Jordan but around the world! The World Wide Google Maps Volunteer Hangouts you began and run with @HelloSamsonR 

is another outstanding impressive activity accomplishment you do that is so valuable in connecting so many people together for the Google Maps Local Guides Connect program. All the projects you contribute to and are such a big part in this brilliant program and everything you do makes all the difference. 

Thank you again for all you do! Congratulations to You!Level 8 Local Guides Connect living legend!Level 8 Local Guides Connect living legend!

Many thanks to you from all your many Google Maps Local Guides Connect friends! @BishowvijayaP , @NareshDarji , @Briggs  , @Osaka78forTRUMP  , @SalmaanN ,.   @KarenVChin , @ErmesT

And best wishes and friendship always also from 

@Justine2807

Cheers! 

Level 10

Congratulation  OSAMA

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Seems like you to noticed it 🤩 @Justine2807 i also did it too.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

My friend his name is #osama 🙂 not osma :(. Could you please edit your post @Golam

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Thanks Dear Fr @Jagadeesh_Reddy

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Congratulation for my best advisor

@OSAMA, finally he can reach the 8th Level,

He is one of the great persons has gave me inspiring to reach the 10th better.

He Introduces me how to create brotherhood in connect as good as possible.

Congratulation and thank you my brother

You Raise me up to more than I can be

Warm Regards

Level 10

Yes thank you and Congratulations to you too @Jagadeesh_Reddy Much congratulations to @OSAMA and you and @NarenChandra as well 

and everyone who does so well in getting to high levels with great achievements

on the Google Maps as well as in this excellent Local Guides Connect program!

Cheers! 

Justine

Many achieve a lot in helping each other too! @AlejandraMaria , @SarahKa , @LaxmiG1 , @NatalkaR , @ValeriaA_ , @santiagoirale , @SovitaD

Level 8

Thank you so much for you kind words and appreciation my friend 🙂 @Justine2807 

Wish you good health all be very best for you upcoming achievements 🙂

I'm glad that I'm here today nice to meet you. See you around.

Happy Guiding ! Happy Mapping !

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Connect Moderator

You are right @Justine2807

@OSAMA

Is the Local Guide that better is interpreting the social spirit of this community, and that deserves the respect of all the community. 

Congratulations for this result Osama. 

Sincerely 

Ermes 

Level 10

Of Course Mr @ErmesT

Mr @OSAMA gave us spirit and respect to all world LG Connect Family.

He is my advisor, he gave spirit to do my best untill i can reach 5 new badges.

Thanks all my brothers

My 5 new badgesMy 5 new badges

Warm Regards for all