Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

@Prdeep good job and have fun, see you at lvl 10

@EngineerP wrote:

Heyy !!

I am ranked upto level 7. Soon I may reach to level 10 as I am working with more energy & fun.

Thanks all friends @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @BishowvijayaP @RonnieC @TraciC @DavidTito 

Level 9

Re: What's your new LG level?

Level 9

@DiAnaUS thats good girlfriend, and you really look pretty in that profile photo of yours. Assuming you are the one in there.

@DiAnaUS wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I ranked to level 7 🙂 I was super surprised and excited. I thought it was a mistake until I read the new point system! Congrats on the level up!

Level 9

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

@KarenVChin sure @Marc_G is an inspiration

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Marc_G, that's INSANE! Almost 100,000 points from edits alone! CONGRATS!! Where you a Map Maker?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@idabagusreza it might return again

@idabagusreza wrote:

level up from level 3 to level 6, but not happy as much. reaaally want to redeem google drive and now its gone

Level 8

I'm at level 8 now from 5 or something, I don't recall... 😄

The points seem to fluctuate like in the old system, I hope they figure out a way to fix this...

Congrats to those on level 9 and 10, it seems so unreachable. The point gap between 8 and 9 is huge, not to mention the gap between 9 and 10.

I hope also that we'll get better perks. The Play Music per is kinda useless IMO. You get 2 months free if you sign up anyway, so getting an extra month is not really worth that much. The Drive space was a really good perk, I wish Google brought that back!

Level 10

Congratulations @kozjegyzo. I am also feeling that the gap between level 8 and 9 a bit large. 

@kozjegyzo wrote:

I'm at level 8 now from 5 or something, I don't recall... 😄

The points seem to fluctuate like in the old system, I hope they figure out a way to fix this...

Congrats to those on level 9 and 10, it seems so unreachable. The point gap between 8 and 9 is huge, not to mention the gap between 9 and 10.

I hope also that we'll get better perks. The Play Music per is kinda useless IMO. You get 2 months free if you sign up anyway, so getting an extra month is not really worth that much. The Drive space was a really good perk, I wish Google brought that back!

Level 6

Grats on lv'ing up. i thought

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@Shakeelahmad wrote:

I Am automatically Rank: inTo Level 6 
Can i Now am Eligible for #lgsummit and #google_testing_people ??

@Shakeelahmad you are doing great, lets us wait, maybe after this years summit, requirements for next years summit will be published

lv3 was high

Level 7

More like Level 9.  Congratulations 👍 🎉 👏

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I'm on Level 8. 😄

Level 10

See you soon at level 6 @Jnjoe. Best wishes