Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Currently level 5 almost 6

Level 8

Re: Level 2 acheived!

Thanx sir @OSAMA

Level 9

Re: How many points do you have in Local Guides?

whoa LV 10? thats amazing!

@ManhP wrote:

thanks you

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

@NarenChandra wrote:

@SoniaK congrats on reaching level 7

Thank you @NarenChandra

Level 9

Re: Intriduce Yourself - After level 10 Update

@NarenChandra thanks 

I am again promoted . You can see this reflection on my PP

@NarenChandra wrote:

@PushpendraKhadka congrats man on reaching level 7 , will be waiting on L8 for you.

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 8

Congrats man ! Great work ! 

@OSAMA wrote:

@AnuradhaP Congratulations 🏆🏆 🏆

Bro you deserve level 💯 😉

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I am at level 8. 

Screenshot_2017-06-14-10-06-34.png

Level 9

@foodjunky at least there is something to go home with, for poeple who need it. For music fans who dont have the subscription yet

@foodjunky wrote:

In the old point system when the level topped out at 5 there were perks for being an LG. Specifically, free Drive storage and access to Beta products among other options. Now only thing you get is when you hit level four, 3 months free Google Play and 75% off a single movie. You can only get them if you have never been a Google Music customer. And I believe you also have to be in the USA. So if you are already a Music customer there is no benefit to ever being a guide. And if you haven't then you have ZERO incentive to go past Level 4.

@Francisco-RS wrote:

I'm Level 7, off topic, why people is talking about benefits of lvls? there are some table of benefits?? 

Level 7

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

Marc_G

congetes sir level 10

Level 10

Re: Level 10 feels good

@OSAMA congrats on those goals, my best view count in a week was 3.5 million i currently stand at 140M and my goal is to hit 200K points

Level 9

Re: Level 10 feels good

This new system will raise all the Levels on the program , you are one of ; who will raise the Levels @Marc_G

Thanks for sharing you goals , I encourage you to make Post about your achievement Soon , this will help all of us , so you will help both on the map and on the Connect 😊😁😊 😁

Let's start 😉

@Marc_G wrote:

@OSAMA congrats on those goals, my best view count in a week was 3.5 million i currently stand at 140M and my goal is to hit 200K points