BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Hi @ProfArunCM @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @LucioV @Kamalhasnainee @U-royFelixA  @ReyLey @Shirni @SoniaK, I am a Level 7, but can easily reach Level 8 in my lifetime. = )

Today has been a triple whammy, besides moving up to Level 7, I became the first female Coonect Moderator and I finally reached over 20 million views with my less than 1,200 photos!!

(mic drop)

Level 7 (12,205 points) and 20+ Million ViewsLevel 7 (12,205 points) and 20+ Million Views

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Wow @KarenVChin  triple congratulation.....................................s !

@KarenVChin wrote:

Hi @ProfArunCM @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @LucioV @Kamalhasnainee @U-royFelixA  @ReyLey @Shirni @SoniaK, I am a Level 7, but can easily reach Level 8 in my lifetime. = )

Today has been a triple whammy, besides moving up to Level 7, I became the first female Coonect Moderator and I finally reached over 20 million views with my less than 1,200 photos!!

(mic drop)

Level 7 (12,205 points) and 20+ Million ViewsLevel 7 (12,205 points) and 20+ Million Views

Cheers,

Karen

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Re: How many points do you have in Local Guides?

I have earned 9.4 K till now.

Level 10

Re: Finally Much awaited change brought to LG Level and Ranking

@NarenChandra Whatever I do on gmaps is totally voluntarily, I have been working on n off since 2011. Photo addition is the feature I liked most on google maps so far. But there is no hard spirit that drives me because there is no fix milestone or stage that we got to run for, new levels will keep coming. Data we add helps a lot many people and provides unprecedented profit to google as well.

Level 9

Three badges at once

Three badges at once, the person that did this is righteous 

Screenshot_2017-06-14-08-20-35.png

Level 5

Re: How many points do you have in Local Guides?

Hi @ManhP,

I woke up to 382 points and in level 4.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin, I take the dropped mic in my hand and...... WHAT!! CONGRATULATIONS! WOW! Reaching 20M view is no matter of joke! Thumbs up for that! And of course, congrats for being the Connect Moderator! And lastly, you and I have at least one thing in common, we both are on the same level (don't look at my points though). 😄

Level 10

@KarenVChin I have 290 photos and I have garnered 1.8 Million views but if I make these photos to total 1000 photos I will reach 20 Million in Just 1 year. BTW Indians will take the lead as number of Internet users are increasing and gmap viewership will be mammoth in next 5 years. Anyways that's quite bit of inspiring work. Keep it up.

Connect Moderator

@Trail_blazer, congrats on your stats! I totally agree with you Indians are taking over the Internet, here on Connect, and anything tech for that matter. 😃

Cheers,

Karen