BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

@AmithES, that is INCREDIBLE on both points system. My brain cannot compute either number - Over 18,000 pts OR over 110,000 pts! 

Congrats on Level 10+!!!!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

Re: Level 10 feels good

Awesome work! I'm a lonnnngggg way off level 10. I'll keep making the journey!

Level 10

Re: Finally Much awaited change brought to LG Level and Ranking

@Trail_blazer when its passion . i call it setting targets and working hard has nothing to do with it.

Level 8

Re: Kudo if U Love the new points & levels

New ranking system, new errors.    

They will likely make adjustments and dial back to the correct points.  

Level 8

Re: I have been Promoted to Level 7..

Many congratulations for the achievement

Level 9

Intriduce Yourself - After level 10 Update

Hello all International LG fellows, I am very happy after new update in LG level. As this news was broadcasted by @TraciC on 6-13-2017. Looking on comments on the post -(Announcing new levels & ways to help your community ) I see all LG are happy from all over the world.

As the updates are Rowling out, it may take some time to get new level and points level badge already reflected on your local guide connect profile.

I started this post to help to know each others new level and points. I will introduce myself as follow.

Name: Pushpendra

LG Level: 7

Current Point: 14733

Why you start Mapping?

In 2009 when I was using Google earth I tried to find my Village. But I was so sad I can not even locate my village inside the hills of Himalayan range. I am able to find my village after satellite Image updated in 2011 of 10-30-2010. I was so excited I can watch my village but there were no labels and name around there. I was searching Idea to add name over there in map. I think in 2012 I saw edit map in small words in Google map. I clicked that ad start mapping to add places around my village. Later on I started mapping around various places of Nepal. Then I start helping other mappers to publish their valid edits by reviewing.

How Did I hear about Local Guide program?

I was contributing on Google map maker, I got some updates from map maker team or RL discussion team to join local guide program. from there I started Local guide.

Best Moment in LG community

To be the part of National Summit 2017 Nepal with 18 other enthusiastic LG fellows from various cities and places of Nepal. Including @Sarojdhakal, @SovitaD, @NirajBhusal, @BishowvijayaP, @MilanGhimire, @LaxmiG1, @subrat, @NikeshB, @lakshman

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 8

Again in four hours!

Screenshot_2017-06-14-09-19-19-860_com.android.chrome.png

Level 8

Level 2 acheived!

This is discovered by me back in 4 hoursScreenshot_2017-06-14-09-19-28-273_com.android.chrome.png

Level 8

My points, my star!

Awesome feeling (proud moment)Screenshot_2017-06-14-09-19-35-785_com.android.chrome.png

Level 8

Nice feeling

For being a part of connectScreenshot_2017-06-14-09-19-45-982_com.android.chrome.png