BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Feeling awesome,  tonight I checked my contribution page.  It states that I am now a level 10 and have earned 140,000 points.  I am glad that I didnt stop at 500 points. I was at 6,800 points under the old system . 

Level 8

Level 8

Re: Local Guides level 10 badge

@Marc_G wow congratulations! probably you are the first one i saw with level 10 badge !

Connect Moderator

That is AMAZING @Richman65. Glad to know there is a Level 10. Feels like I just met a Local Guides unicorn. = )

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

That is AMAZING @Richman65. Glad to know there is a Level 10. Feels like I just met a Local Guides unicorn. = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Should I congratulate you dear @Richman65 ? Will my congratulations be enough ? That's very awesome and remarkable.

So I am multiplying the words (congratulations * congratulations * ...). hahahaha

You are an inspiration. Thanks a lot.

@Richman65 wrote:

Feeling awesome,  tonight I checked my contribution page.  It states that I am now a level 10 and have earned 140,000 points.  I am glad that I didnt stop at 500 points. I was at 6,800 points under the old system . 

Level 10

Same pinch @NalinK bro. Congratulations and best wishes for upcoming levels. 🙂

@NalinK wrote:

well am level 7 🙂 

@BishowvijayaP , @DiAnaUS@KarenVChin@Zeds@Kamalhasnainee@Sarojdhakal@paul_k@ShafiulB@ShobitDawer@LeninBabu

Level 10

Re: HelloSamsonR You Got A New Badge

Oh I missed the post. Sorry @HelloSamsonR bro but I am back rechecking it.

I saw your new badge crystal clear. Congratulations a lot bro. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@HelloSamsonR You got yourself a new Badge ====) Level 8.😂😂😁😁😁😁. Super Excited. @OSAMA@deepakjhic@NarenChandra@SanyaOdare@U-royFelixA have you seen my new badge. Screenshot_20170614-032920.png

Level 10

Hehehe, that's the spirit @BishowvijayaP!

Don't worry, you're already running fast, you'll catch up soon enough hehehe! Congratulations on your level seven too!

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP you too bro 🙂