Level 6

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

Level 3 to level 5!!!

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP Same here Bro. 

5 to 7.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Not yet @BishowvijayaP. I've already got enough points for Level 6 but still counted as a Level 5 for now. Soon soon! Well maybe because I'm pretty much forward in time than everyone else since I am in Australia... it's already past noon here!

Level 10

HelloSamsonR You Got A New Badge

@HelloSamsonR You got yourself a new Badge ====) Level 8.😂😂😁😁😁😁. Super Excited. @OSAMA@deepakjhic@NarenChandra@SanyaOdare@U-royFelixA have you seen my new badge. Screenshot_20170614-032920.png

Level 8

Re: HelloSamsonR You Got A New Badge

It came faster then the Contributions pages in Maps is refreshed according to the new marking scheme.

What a surprise!

Level 10

Hahaha I take this in this way @Jois bro. You are not a level 6 but your ID is at level 6. You deserve more than level 6 bro. Anyway congratulations. 🙂

@Jois wrote:

I used to be a level 4, I'm not a level 6. 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

My dear fellow LGs with new pointing system in which level you ranked up to. Congratulations in advance. 🙂

@OSAMA@ErmesT@U-royFelixA@HelloSamsonR@LucioV@SalmaanN

Level 10

That's great @AU_Stu. Congratulations. Now I am thinking that this should have happened before LG summit application deadline. hahaha

@AU_Stu wrote:

Level 3 to level 5!!!

Level 10

Loved to be with you in same rank for now @deepakjhic bhai. But don't want to park the level on 7. So best wishes and  you too move on . 🙂

@deepakjhic wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Same here Bro. 

5 to 7.

Level 10

Oh! sorry to hear that @Briggs bro. May the update will happen soon to you as well.

@TraciC how much time will it take the updates to appear for all ?

@Briggs wrote:

Not yet @BishowvijayaP. I've already got enough points for Level 6 but still counted as a Level 5 for now. Soon soon! Well maybe because I'm pretty much forward in time than everyone else since I am in Australia... it's already past noon here!

Connect Moderator

Not showing in my version of Google Maps, but on Connect I'm a level 8 from 5! 😄

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall