Andrey-ei's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

In the audience shoot t-shirts with air guns . One of the four lucky to catch!

https://goo.gl/maps/75pUfwh1eL92

The match was attended by more than 1,600 spectators.

image (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (4).jpgimage (5).jpgimage (6).jpg

image (7).jpg

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: In the audience shoot t-shirts with air guns . One of the four lucky to catch!

Hi @Andrey-ei

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Which teams played the match and how it ended? I played ice hockey myself for 8 years when I was young. It is my favorite sport (together with football).

Do you also visit KHL (Kontinental Hockey League) matches and do you cheer for some team?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Re: In the audience shoot t-shirts with air guns . One of the four lucky to catch!

my respect!

HC Cheboksary
HC Chelny
2:1

our team "Cheboksary".

I was very happy when I caught a t-shirt and thousands of people looked at me - it is an indescribable enthusiasm,joy.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Andrey-ei

Thank you for the answer and congratulations to your team Cheboksary for the win. So your team plays in third highest Russian hockey league ВХЛ-П?

I enjoy watching ice hockey a lot and I also enjoy watching Russian players because they are usually very technical players and that is what I like. Did you know that Russian player Nikita Kucherov is currently the best player (he has most points) in the best league in the world (NHL)?

I am from the Czech Republic by the way and ice hockey is very popular in my country.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you for sharing with us @Andrey-ei 

Level 4

Hello!@AbdullahAM  Just caused me a lot of warm feelings and emotions.