bombaysmackers's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

In Search Of The Queen's Wandering Canopy || MUMBAI ( India )

Youtube Link : https://youtu.be/YD9gGbuAtZY

Many heritage relics get lost in time , only to be rediscovered again in a new century , with a completely new identity.Join Story Explorer Priyank Deshmukh , as he traces the interesting journey of one such heritage structure : Queen Victoria's 100 year old Canopy !! This beautiful but ever elusive canopy has been wandering in the streets of Mumbai  , sometimes showing up at unexpected places and disappearing again.

StoryTeller : Priyank Deshmukh

Video Editor : Roma Kashelkar

Juhu Canopy Photo Courtesy : Rushikesh Kulkarni 

Act Supported By : Bombay Smackers 

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Level 7

Re: In Search Of The Queen's Wandering Canopy || MUMBAI ( India )

Hi , 

This is my another blog on my  trip to explore the unexplored . I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed  filming it . 

@Shrut19

@PoliMC

@NareshDarji

@TravellerG

@TPattanaik

@Nand_Kishore

@BALVINDER_SINGH

@rajuroyal

@Aditya_Patil
@papiaju1986

@Mangesh_isadkar

@NGUDAPE

Regards 

Bombay Smackers 

Connect Moderator

Thanks Priyank for sharing this unexplored story with us @bombaysmackers

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Wonderful vlog about Queen's Wandering Canopy @bombaysmackers... Thanks for sharing with us...  

Connect Moderator

Es un excelente post, mejor dicho un vídeo genial el que realizaste @bombaysmackers, 👏👏👍🙂, la historia que nos cuenta me atrapo jajaja, el tema del revisionismo histórico es muy complejo y con el tiempo puede que un monumento de la época colonial no sea bien visto.

Lo interesante es que se reciclo su parte trasera jajaja, por lo menos le dieron un buen uso.

Saludos Farid

🖐👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 7

Gracias, me alegro de que te haya gustado mi intento de redescubrir herencias perdidas y compartir a través de mis blogs en este foro, lo que me mantiene motivado para explorar más. Saludos

Level 7

Thank you , In my small attempt to share my blog with our beautiful community your words of encouragement  motivates me on my next  quest .

Regards 

Level 7

Thank you for your words of encouragement .I Hope to write more of  this  blogs in near future .