Yadavpanks6996's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Improving Google maps and development

There are alot of features and services that Google gives better than iOS devices but there's one thing it lacks i.e  Anti-theft & Cloud protection as well as tracking the phone and control over it. Though Google has "Find my Device" app but it all can be erased easily.

The problem we're seeing here is how to improve Google maps & Find my Device by Google. 

It's not that simple because manufacturers have to install such secured operating system in the devices but, every operating devices have atleast One Google account in it & it's countless. So here's the solution, 

"Google can make compulsion to login Google id before starting new device just like iOS & make sure Connected to Find my Device which improves tracking and controlling the device after being stolen. As well as making compulsion to have a one Google account in device which can't be removed but replaced with other, doing these will improve Cloud protection & Privacy Guard.

Advantages :-

The more Google id gets important; the more users will join; the more user features & services can be made available for users.

The protection and security offered to devices by Google leads to peoples trust and development of Google services.

The increase in no. Of users leads to increase in use of Google maps and more improvement of the maps.

It will also add up the members of Google Guides globally as everyone travels & need maps to explore.

Mangaluru, Karnataka, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Improving Google maps and development

Hi @Yadavpanks6996. It seems you have given this a lot of thought. Why don't you share the feedback from the My Account section? Here: https://myaccount.google.com. Thanks!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.