Mdhamidmurtuza's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Improve Accuracy of Google Map Directions

do to accuracy in mapping a new place in the google map. Because many times i added many place then i saw not accuracy in mapping on map . Do the 100% accuracy location system  at when adding place by google local guides. 

5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Improve Accuracy of Google Map Directions - Status changed to: Needs information

Hi @Mdhamidmurtuza,

Before adding a place on Google Maps, you can make sure to improve your location's accuracy so that your addition is made to the right spot.

If your idea is related to something else, can you please provide more information? Can you share the specific things you’d like to see / do? Please include a screenshot, if possible.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Improve Accuracy of Google Map Directions

Hi @DeniGu

Before adding any place i will be make our location's accurutet but after then not show a perfect and accurate location on same spot.it is not showed accurate spoting after adding a place on the accurate same spot when i stand. It's showed distance from the accurate location of the main spot.Screenshot_20181023_235235.png

You see diffrence between destinatin and my current location.while i stand the accurate destination.

Google Moderator

Hi @Mdhamidmurtuza,

Thank you for adding more details to your suggestion.

You can edit the marker location of a place by following the steps in the Suggest edits to a place or flag it for removal article.

By the way, I'm moving your post to the How-tos section of Connection, as it's not an idea. In this section you can find answers to your questions and learn more about Google Maps and the Local Guides program. Please check the What are Connect topics? and How do I use the Idea Exchange? articles for more information.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi.. I am Abhivandan Mehta from Udaipur Rajasthan India. I am a local guide. 

My suggestion is to make a group of Indian local guides in facebook, Instagram etc.

If you agree with me that pls reply me.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @youngtalent,

Thank you for your suggestion. 

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!