Imperial Guardian Lions at The Forbidden City

D7895099-38DB-4AE5-8C78-22D9C63D9151.jpeg

Forbidden City - Beijing, China 

Beijing, China
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Imperial Guardian Lions at The Forbidden City

Hi @Esthr10321,

I loved seeing this photo. Thank you for sharing a post about old Beijing.  : ) It was my home for 3 years and I will keep a special feeling for that city for my whole life.

When did you visit the Imperial palace? Was it your first time being there? Do you know that there are many thing to be seen there such as the Treasury room, etc.

Here is a photo of mine from that place.

Caption: A photo of me posing with an Imperial Garden Lion in the Forbidden City in Beijing. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of me posing with an Imperial Garden Lion in the Forbidden City in Beijing. (Local Guide @TsekoV)As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

P.S.: To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Imperial Guardian Lions at The Forbidden City

Nice shot @Esthr10321 

also thanks @TsekoV  for sharing nice photos with us.