Level 2

Imbi park

20180710_135628.jpg

20180710_154014.jpg

Jayapura City, Papua, Indonesia
3 comments
Level 2

Re: Imbi park

Taman Imbi adalah salah satu taman yang ada di tengah kota Jayapura, taman ini biasanya di gunakan sebagai tempat peristirahan bagi para pekerja maupun masyarakat yang ada di sekitar kota Jayapura. taman di keliling oleh pepohonan kecil yang menghijau taman. bukan hanya itu taman ini juga di keliling dengan jalan-jalan kecil sehinga orang-orang tua yang sakit rematic biasanya berjalan-jalan di atas batu-batu ini sambil menikmati taman kota yang indah.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PapuaFace

Welcome to Connect. 

This place looks really nice. Do you live close by? As you are new to Connect I can suggest you to add the description to the photo that you post directly in the same post, so you don't have to do it separately. 

Also since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

@Sorbeyes. I live close to this place. thanks sir for the suggest