SerBennet's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Im already Level 4,but it shows here I'm Lvl.3

I already reached Lv.4,but here I'm just Lv.3,this is an really annoying Bug!Pls HelpScreenshot_20170713-123927.png

Oldenburg, Deutschland
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Im already Level 4,but it shows here I'm Lvl.3

In my first post is now the screenshot @deepakjhic

View solution in original post

Level 5

Let it update. Sometimes Google takes a little longer to update your level or points. Or just refresh. 

Level 8

Please check your contribution list, if some points are less than also levels fluctuations occur mate @SerBennet

Level 9

Hello @MnK5703 we are happy to have you here on connect. thank you for pitching and trying to help. Looks like its a good start.

It's your first post in connect so let's go through few important topics on connect. 

Firstly a warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forum, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.
  • If someone solve your problem on connect see here .

Many thanks and have fun with other local guides.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Don't worry @SerBennet, the system need a few hours To update your information bro !!

@SerBennet wrote:

I already reached Lv.4,but here I'm just Lv.3,this is an really annoying Bug!Pls Help

Level 9

@SerBennet wrote:

I already reached Lv.4,but here I'm just Lv.3,this is an really annoying Bug!Pls Help

Hello @SerBennet as @MnK5703 & @mhjn mentioned it can take some time to be update. Till then could you plz send us a screenshot for the same?

Requesting you to please your points once here .

Keep smile.

Level 7

Now I know the problem I earned for one photo multiple points,because of bad connection.Level 3 is my real Level.I don't want to cheat could you pls reset my Level in the App,to my real Level Google!Or can I reset my Level?Pls Help me

Bennet

Level 9

@SerBennet Again i want to request kindly paste a screenshot for the same.

Level 7

Level 7
Solution

In my first post is now the screenshot @deepakjhic