cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: If you are an All Masters ...

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @Briggs,

I have put the long review points in to get 8200.

I agree the badges make us to be more balanced while contributing to Maps, @Csaba.

I wish they will keep adding levels to each Badge.

What is a good name after Master?

@LucioV, if you are going to design a new Badge, what criterias will you use?

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @Briggs,

I have put the long review points in to get 8200.

I agree the badges make us to be more balanced while contributing to Maps, @Csaba.

I wish they will keep adding levels to each Badge.

What is a good name after Master?

@LucioV, if you are going to design a new Badge, what criterias will you use?

MMhhh I think we have enough badges 😄

I would love to see those badges in Connect profile too.

Level 9

@YK1001

Google is using a kind of Game Ranking system.
With this logical future badge should concern Videos, 360° Photos and other contributions which are not considered with actual badges.

Videographer should be interesting

About higher than Master there's nothing to add otherwise we'll get a complexe system.
At least Master Chief to just say "you're a Great Master" !

And what about LG's who contribute without borders in different countries 👣🚗🚌🛵🚅🛩🚇🚁🛩🚢 ?
For them Explorer Badge is needed 🤡

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Level 10

@BoyScout wrote:

@YK1001

Google is using a king of Game Ranking system.
With this logical future badges should concern Videos, 360° Photos and other contributions which are not considered with actual badges.

Videographer should be interesting

About higher than Master there's nothing to add otherwise we'll get a complexe system.
At least MasterChief to just say "you're a Great Master" !

Yeah! You are right! 360 and video badges could be lovely!!!!!

Level 10

And then 360 video badges in half a year! Yeah! 😄

Level 9

@YK1001

In life all "First" things are hard to get 🏋🏋🏋 and helpful reviews too.

Now one should not be disturbed by points and levels.

Personnaly I like to work slowly but surely.

Time is my friend.

And believe me, I just observed that I only need 9 more Helpful Reviews to rech "Impact Mission" to become a Full Master 💪 💪 💪

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV wrote:

Yes, my friend, I'm an ALL MASTER, but still LVL9, and i know that @Anonymous, i.e., is LVL 10, but has not received all the Master badges.

I think that former mappers have some advantages in LVL reach, but users like me, that are more likely to contribute on each part of the program, are granted more badges.

True @LucioV, but also people need to know that local guides from small places like me do not have some great locations for review...there is some stores, small cafes, local restaurants etc...but not to much great locations for some large and detailed reviews. I do not travel often and when I do I am not visiting some expensive festive places...to do that u need to have much money... My point is, if someone has money he can visit fancy places for fancy reviews and fancy food photo... but on other hand let's be honest, there is a lot of other things to do...no one said that we must do something...do what u like to do. 🤗

Level 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@LucioV wrote:

Yes, my friend, I'm an ALL MASTER, but still LVL9, and i know that @Anonymous, i.e., is LVL 10, but has not received all the Master badges.

I think that former mappers have some advantages in LVL reach, but users like me, that are more likely to contribute on each part of the program, are granted more badges.

True @LucioV, but also people need to know that local guides from small places like me do not have some great locations for review...there is some stores, small cafes, local restaurants etc...but not to much great locations for some large and detailed reviews. I do not travel often and when I do I am not visiting some expensive festive places...to do that u need to have much money... My point is, if someone has money he can visit fancy places for fancy reviews and fancy food photo... but on other hand let's be honest, there is a lot of other things to do...no one said that we must do something...do what u like to do. 🤗

Correct @Anonymous!

On the other side, in places like Rome, maps is so stable that we are not likely to be great mappers! 

Everybody will find the way to contribute, and as more badges are available, anyone will be gratified 🙂

Level 8

Pretty much agreed.

Each of us should follow our heart to do what is possible and what we love to do.

All the Points, Levels and Badges are there to motivate - but we should not feel pressured doing what we are doing.

Level 10

Hi @YK1001,

Now in Masters' Club  (Green House)... 

It was suprise of the Month... 

Level 8

Agreed, it is suprise of the month.

Especially they never spell out the requirement for each Badge Levels.

Only until we get it, then we can see the details.