geektutor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ibile Foods at 1

After speaking at WordPress Abeokuta meetup,I was on my back to Lagos when a message came in on the Local Guide group asking who was around Ilupeju and can show up for a party.

I know I can't miss a party that was just a stone throw from my house so I found my way there before even going home at all.

My friend, Abayo who is also am LG came over.

Ibile Food and Lounge was celebrating there one year anniversary and they invited local guides because we were a very important part of their success.

Cake of Ibile foods at 1Cake of Ibile foods at 1

And that's the gift of being a local guide, we influence businesses in way we do not even know. Our impact are not quantitative.

We ate and drank and Abayo also won a coupon for a family dinner.

18405974-285B-4FE6-88EF-D920C926247C.jpeg

And the cake, yes, the cake, this picture says all the story there is about the cake.

Love, music and parties in the air and Ibile is grateful.

Ask for what you want, you just might get it.
Geektutor.
Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Ibile Foods at 1

A good read bro, thanks for representing 

Level 10

Nice @geektutor I had a lot of fun eating and exploring too. Here is a 360 Photo I took of the cake, celebrating their anniversary. 

Google Moderator

Hello @geektutor,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is nice to hear about people who enjoy being Local Guides and improve Google Maps.

Since you are new to the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect which suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Don't forget also to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!