EmekaUlor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

ICS features Local Guides in School Bulletin

Quite excited to share this update.with Local.Guides. The International Community School (ICS) in Abuja featured our Accessibility Walk in their bulletin.

In November, two of their teachers and students were permited to attend our accessibility walk in Wuse, Abuja.

One of the teachers, Tina, is already a Level 5 Local Guide👌

Here is the report as written by Bashir and Mmesoma afrer the meetup. Both students are under 18 and can't wait to become Local GuidesCaption: Brief reports by Mmesoma and Bashir as featured in the bulletinCaption: Brief reports by Mmesoma and Bashir as featured in the bulletin

Caption: Front cover of ICS bulletin showing group photos of Local Guides and GooglersCaption: Front cover of ICS bulletin showing group photos of Local Guides and Googlers

We appreciate the school for finding value in the Local Guides programme and for the teachers for being inspirational guides to the students.

@Stevetanko14 @TraciC @cbos-NYC @TiffanyBnyc @AlexaAC @Jesi @PennyChristie @SP31

Xoxo

Lagos, Nigeria
13 comments
Googler

Re: ICS features Local Guides in School Bulletin

I'm famous, @EmekaUlor. How cool is that and that I got to meet the students who were so kind. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

This is excellent, @EmekaUlor! Happy to see that the meet-up was featured and is inspiring future Guides! 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

@TraciC they were so happy to meet you too. I was really glad they could join the walk and from their writeup they enjoyed the learning about the 360 Photo and accessibity too.

Connect Moderator

Really surprised. @SP31 I was excited when I got the snapshot from one of the teachers. Its inspiring. Thanks bro!

Level 7

Waoh......nice one @EmekaUlor

Kudos to you for designing a meet up to include students.

Thanks @TraciC for creating time out with our students.

Level 9

Hello dear @EmekaUlor

My congratulations.Now you are famous too.

It is great that teachers were permitted to attend in your accesibility in Abuja.You give a great example to students.

I know a lot of teahers in my city,who are Local guides.

I wish you great success .

Level 9

Thank you for your post  dear @EmekaUlor

My congratulations.Now you are famous too.

It is great that teachers were permitted to attend in your accesibility in Abuja.You give a great example to students.

I know a lot of teahers in my city,who are Local guides.

I wish you great success .

Connect Moderator

Hello @EmekaUlor

Many congratulations to you all,

I m really happy that international community school featured you, it's means that not only you are familiar , but the cause and campaign also which is runnig by  you and all local guides with thier sincere efforts in your country and all over the world. And it will awake more people with awareness for the Accessibility issue. 

This is initial success of unity of local guides and local guide connect forum. 👍👍👍

Again congratulations my bro,

Keep it up and keep guiding and teaching the people.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator