Level 7

I would like to remove all my photospheres from Maps

What is the easiest way?

36 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: I would like to remove all my photospheres from Maps

My dear @Tito I have received few results from your timeline. Visit this link everything will be clear to you.

Sorry to say but someone has reported your photos.So local guide community has withdrawn your badge from you.

@Tito wrote:

But I was Trusted photographer before, and now I am not!

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Thak you! How I can select all?

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@ShafiulB

@Tito

You have been told the way to delete dear but why you want to delete it

Are they wrong?

Or any other reason

Let's discuss 

Level 7

I will remove them because I did not have Trusted Photographers Badge, so I was not elected for LGSummit17

Level 10

@Tito, the trusted photographer badge has nothing to do with being selected for the LG Summit. Although trusted photographers have been pulled into the LG program now (so to say the two program have been merged), quite a lot of other activities were considered during the selection. In fact, one did not need to be a trusted photographer to be selected at all. 

Now as for your trusted badge: have you installed the Street View App on your mobile phone? Or better yet - to begin with - do you have a mobile (smart) phone to install the app on? If yes, and you log in to the app, it should start populating it with your 360 photos that you have contributed with. Now as (I am sure) you have more than 50 accepted photo spheres, the system will automatically recognize you and add the badge to your account - both in the app and on Local Guides Connect (here). All you need to do is turn on the "available for hire" button in the App's settings (as you have been told already): 

for-hire.jpg

Level 9

Hello @Tito don't be disappointed so much.

There are many other local guides who are better then us due to their experience.

so we are all with you here.

By deleting those photo sphere from map you won't get next invitation from google.

better luck next time.

I hope next year will be with you there.

keep smiling and contributing.

@Tito wrote:

I will remove them because I did not have Trusted Photographers Badge, so I was not elected for LGSummit17

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Would you be so kind to explain to me why by default app do not  change my parameters according to my status?

Level 7

I am new here - where I can look for status of my Bagdes

I am new here - where I can look for status of my Bagdes