АлексейМоргун's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I want you to Poros ulutsheno service and add poderzhku Owned Russian and Ukrainian language in the

Hello dear friends. I want you to Poros ulutsheno service and add poderzhku Owned Russian and Ukrainian language in the category of the discussion or just zozdat field with a choice of languages, I know that the english language mirovoya language, but we will be comfortable obschatsya. Thank you very much, Sorry for my english.

Полтава, Полтавская область, Украина
5 comments
Googler

Re: I want you to Poros ulutsheno service and add poderzhku Owned Russian and Ukrainian language in

Hi @АлексейМоргун! We currently have a few languages available under the "Conversations by Language" section but Local Guides are welcome to — and encouraged — to communicate in the language they feel most comfortable in as Google Translate is enabled on all pages. In time, we hope to add additional languages to Connect. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Re: I want you to Poros ulutsheno service and add poderzhku Owned Russian and Ukrainian language in

Господи, який сором...

Google Product Expert
Level 5

А в чому ви бачите сором, Гугл як перевів так і написав.

Level 10

• Poros ulutsheno
  • poderzhku 
  • zozdat 
  • mirovoya 
  • obschatsya

Та ні, тут навіть Google безсилий....

Google Product Expert
Level 10

Проще писать на том языке, которым владеем. Без всяких переводов.