iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

I want to report a local guide

I've found a local guide that post same 360 photos on different location.

need help.

@GeorgesHR @BruceDM @Atsukot @brittym

Thank you 🙂

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I want to report a local guide

Hi @iDepp,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sending you a message with instructions how to report this Local Guide.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @iDepp,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sending you a message with instructions how to report this Local Guide.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @NadyaPN for quick response!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 6

I have a similar issue, but my "guide" is gathering points and status by mock-reviewing everything in a neighbourhood (places that person obviously hasn't been to). 

I tag @BruceDM and @NadyaPN

Hi @maroma,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sending you a private message right away.