MackenzieRai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

I want to become a certified street view trusted photographer?

Hi, there Local Guides. Can you give me some advice or tips on how to be a certified  street view trusted photographer?

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I want to become a certified street view trusted photographer?

Hey @MackenzieRai, we have a post on this forum that can answer questions you have: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

We always encourage community members to search the community before posting a question as someone else has most likely asked the same issue or the question may have already been addressed. 🙂

As you are new here...

New to the community? Please Read Before Posting contains tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Help Desk is home to many self-help threads which you may find helpful for understanding the Local Guides program. 

Local Guides Help Center should answer all your questions about around ways to contribute great content to Google Maps and how it works.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @MackenzieRai, we have a post on this forum that can answer questions you have: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

We always encourage community members to search the community before posting a question as someone else has most likely asked the same issue or the question may have already been addressed. 🙂

As you are new here...

New to the community? Please Read Before Posting contains tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Help Desk is home to many self-help threads which you may find helpful for understanding the Local Guides program. 

Local Guides Help Center should answer all your questions about around ways to contribute great content to Google Maps and how it works.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2

thanks @JeslynL! 🙂