DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: I want to be a connect Moderator

Hi @FaridTDF I couldn't quite understand could you translate for me please my friend id love to hear your comment,

@DavidTito

@FaridTDF wrote:

Hola @DavidTito, moví tu post a este tablón que es el más adecuado para tu solicitud.

Level 10

@DavidTito wrote:

Hi @FaridTDF I couldn't quite understand could you translate for me please my friend id love to hear your comment,

@DavidTito

@FaridTDF wrote:

Hola @DavidTito, moví tu post a este tablón que es el más adecuado para tu solicitud.

Hi @DavidTito you can use the translate widget, you will find on top of each connect post, to translate to your language.

Anyway, @FaridTDF simply moved your request in the proper board. 😉

Good luck, we need more Connect Moderators!

Level 8

Thank you @LucioV you make me proud saying that and I enjoy some the things you post also on Google+, I am happy to be selected if I get picked you'll

@LucioV wrote:

@DavidTito wrote:

@DavidTito

@FaridTDF wrote:

Hi @DavidTito you can use the translate widget, you will find on top of each connect post, to translate to your language.

Anyway, @FaridTDF simply moved your request in the proper board. 😉

Good luck, we need more Connect Moderators!

be first to Know thank you for supporting me

@DavidTito

Level 8

@Testing_Instrument English is which I am most confinable with Thank you for your kind words,

My kindest regards @DavidTito

@Testing_Instrument wrote:

Use english

@FaridTDF wrote:

Level 8

@FaridTDF thank you for that, I probably

@FaridTDF wrote:

should update this post as my status has changed a lot?

Level 8

@IlankovanT wrote:

@DavidTito If you are interested in becoming a Connect Moderator please read this post by @TraciC

@IlankovanT @JacekNK its been so long now since I started this thread and Id like to say over the time I've read @TraciC a few times and I appreciated being patient but even if I'm not I'm still as happy with Connect regardless... and I'm Google  SVT and Level 7 Guide and hosting with lots LGs to share [Recaps] is awesome.......But Summit 18 would be a dream

IMG_E1312[1].JPG

Googler

@Testing_Instrument @DavidTito While you may prefer to communicate in English, Local Guides is a global program and Connect is a reflection of our global community, which is why Google Translate is enabled across the community. We encourage all Local Guides to communicate with one another regardless of the language they speak and to take advantage of this functionality to help keep Connect a kind, warm and welcoming place for all.

As noted previously, there is no application for being a Connect Moderator and we'll be in touch if you are selected as a Connect Moderator to confirm interest. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciC Thank you for the guidance and encouragement I all ways seem to find out the hard way sorry

@TraciC wrote:

@Testing_Instrument @DavidTito While you may prefer to communicate in English, Local Guides is a global program and Connect is a reflection of our global community, which is why Google Translate is enabled across the community. We encourage all Local Guides to communicate with one another regardless of the language they speak and to take advantage of this functionality to help keep Connect a kind, warm and welcoming place for all.

As noted previously, there is no application for being a Connect Moderator and we'll be in touch if you are selected as a Connect Moderator to confirm interest. Thank you. 

and I will amend my post, this is appreciated my regards @DavidTito

Level 6

I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind what have you posted about New Zealand from there lived Perth when baby been in uk all my life like travel only joined today I don't really know anything about it

Level 8

@IlankovanT I am still very desired to be a connect moderator and also very patient, And I suggest this thought in sensitive to have least someone who is desired as I am from Perth Western Australia who has this most in mind

@IlankovanT wrote:

@DavidTito If you are interested in becoming a Connect Moderator please read this post by @TraciC