Yaroslav_UA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I want a Google Local Guides T-Shirt for safe photography in stores [RU]

[EN] I want a Google Local Guides T-Shirt for safe photography in stores

Many shops are set up negatively to create a photo of the store. It would be nice to get a T-shirt from Google so that the sellers could see who they were dealing with. I'm ready to try, and you?

[RU]

Я хочу футболку Google Local Guides для безопасной фотосъемки в магазинах

Многие магазины настроены негативно для создания фототуров по магазину. Было бы хорошо - получить футболку от Гоогле, чтобы продавцы видели с кем имеют дело. Я готов попробовать, а вы?

Ukraina, Киев, город Киев, Украина
10 comments
Level 10

Re: I want a Google Local Guides T-Shirt for safe photography in stores [RU]

Привет @Yaroslav_UA

Мы печатали сами, раньше такие высылали как новогодний бонус.

Но это не всегда спасает, как и удостоверение журналиста. Поэтому если снимать ТЦ, то согласовывать все с ними.

Здесь в моем посте есть интересное видео как в Киеве пробовали снимать. Интересно что вышло

Level 10

Hi! I think it would be more useful to print an FSB t-shirt )))

Level 7

Если печатать футболку самому - как на это смотрит Google? Если для этого Брендбук или Guideline?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Yaroslav_UA, please pardon me for writing in English. As a general rule of thumb for printing your own Local Guides items, we only ask of you not to use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials. The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. A couple of communities have designed their own unofficial items: TorontoMymensinghBangladeshSlovakia and Comilla — take a look! 🙂

If store owners are not comfortable having their store photographed, it is OK to not photograph it. If they ask more about it, you are welcome to show them your profile in "Your contributions" in the Google Maps app or share the website, g.co/localguides, with those asking questions. We encourage Local Guides to follow all local laws and respect privacy when it is asked, of course.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Здесь вижу много сообществ в разных странах, кто печатает футболки.

Правила https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules/

Основное:

Организации, предприятия и бренды не могут участвовать в Программе. Если вы предлагаете платные услуги любого рода (в том числе в качестве сертифицированного фотографа Просмотра улиц), вам запрещается связывать их с участием в программе "Местные эксперты".

Level 6

Is there any plan to produce any official items, like T-shirts, stickers, etc in the future?
Your competitor Mapillary has made a bunch of such items in a way that there's no doubt that the person who's taking photos is working for the purpose of Mapillary, but is not paid by them.
I think that makes sense.

I would also like to have anything with the logo on me, so that people know what I'm doing, and so that I don't have to answer the same question a zillion times. 🙂

Level 10

You can easily buy Google brand apparel from merchandise store.

But be careful, as Local Guide you never have to be disguised as a Googler.

I can understand that this could help, but try to avoid to seem a Googler.

https://www.googlemerchandisestore.com/

Level 7

Ok. I understand you.
Level 10

Usually, the best way to take pictures of a new place is to find a person in charge and explain what are the benefits for them.

As a guest we must be open and friendly.

Обычно, для фотографий магазина или кафе я первым делом узнаю кто администратор. Знакомлюсь, рассказываю, показываю о чем речь. Тогда нет проблем, но есть только улыбка и чашка кофе в качестве угощения )

Футболка, думаю, многого из этого сделать не сможет.