TWisungray's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I wanna ask about local guide rewards, 1tb google drive.

Now I have 526 points. But my storage is still 15GB. How can I get the rewards?

Acually, I had been level 4 for many months ago.

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I wanna ask about local guide rewards, 1tb google drive.

Hi @TWisungray

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I moved your post from Idea Exchange to How-tos because it is not an idea but a question.

Unfortunately, Drive storage promotion has ended long time ago as you can read in that article.

Just some info from that article:

Drive Storage was a promotion we offered Local Guides from 2015 through March 2017. It was last offered to Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017, and redeemed it within 30 days, as detailed in our announcement post.

For those of you who find yourself in need of additional Drive storage, you may extend your Drive storage at your own expense or follow these tips from @ermest to maximize your Drive storage for free.​​​​​​​

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I wanna ask about local guide rewards, 1tb google drive.

Hi @TWisungray

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I moved your post from Idea Exchange to How-tos because it is not an idea but a question.

Unfortunately, Drive storage promotion has ended long time ago as you can read in that article.

Just some info from that article:

Drive Storage was a promotion we offered Local Guides from 2015 through March 2017. It was last offered to Local Guides who reached Level 4 by March 17, 2017, and redeemed it within 30 days, as detailed in our announcement post.

For those of you who find yourself in need of additional Drive storage, you may extend your Drive storage at your own expense or follow these tips from @ermest to maximize your Drive storage for free.​​​​​​​

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!