DoriyaKiz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I visited habitat by honestbee

Not sure if this post is suitable to go up here. but recently in Singapore, a  kind warehouse has been making the round as being a new type of experience where visitors can just eat and shop without using any cash at all. Called habitat by honestbee, the place is started by the online delivery store Honestbee. I decided to visit the place to see what the hype is about and whether it's worth the visit.

IMG_20190203_184600.jpg

You will need their Honestbee app to be able to enter the place and once inside, the place reminds me of IKEA, except this IKEA sells food and groceries. Every transaction is done via the app inside the place, which to me is quite an eye-opening experience because I am so used to cash. 

The place is technically a large eating place situated in between shelves of groceries, though they do decorate the place to be bright and cozy.

IMG_20190203_185745.jpg

With that being said, however, the food itself while wide in variety isn't exactly the most delicious. If I were to rate on the food alone, it'll be 3 out of 5 stars. Just average. Getting here is also slightly more troublesome as the place is not near a MRT station. Driving is the easiest choice, though there is a shuttle bus service from Labrador MRT station.

IMG_20190203_194917.jpg

Still, I would say the place would warrant at least a visit due to its unique experience of paying everything via an app. Cause you know, Smart Nation and all.

Singapore
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: I visited habitat by honestbee

Hi @DoriyaKiz ,

Thank you for sharing your experience about Habitat by honestbee with us.

The information that you have shared will be very helpful for other Local Guides, however I would recommend you to add a review on Google Maps as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: I visited habitat by honestbee

Hey @DoriyaKiz ,

Welcome back!

I have missed your posts! Thank you for sharing your experience at Honestbee and you are totally right that the place looks similar like IKEA. 

What is this black thing over the French fries,meat? Looks strange for me!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!