DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips

Nice pictures @DeniGu most useful tips for us ,thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

Hey!

I am getting super hungry after these photos! great work! I can't wait to use those tips for my photos now 🙂

Thanks for sharing! ❤️

Level 9

I m a photographer and love taking photos using my DSLR camera. When I go out to eat I always snap photos with my phone, but nowhere near as precise or good quality as when I am using my SLR to specifically take good photos. After a photography session at Connect Live 2018 I learned so many tricks and tips and what a food photo should look like. It is amazing the difference small things can make! A bland photo could be a grand one if following all of those tips! Your photos look amazing! And it is so awesome to see other people's restaurant photos and get inspired to make sure I don't post another half-a*** photo on Google Maps 🙂

Leanne
Level 4

Very Nice dish eye catching dish.. Yummy

Google Moderator

Hi @Avraham_Jurado,

Thank you for your nice comment! 

I read your posts and saw that you also enjoy good food in great company. That's the most important thing. 🙂 

I'll make sure to leave a comment on your articles, too!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Thank you, @TravellerG! I made a few shots before selecting this one. Practice helps a lot, as you always say!

@AbdullahAM, do you have some great food photos to share with us here? I haven't been to England, and I'm curious about what restaurants look like there.

Thank you for commenting, @Krishnabanoth!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

@Petra_M, that coleslaw and vegetarian quesadilla look absolutely delicious! The focus on detail really brings out the texture and helps us imagine the taste of a dish. 

Even though that's my favourite technique, too, I completely agree with @Jesi about implementing the other tips more often.

Thank you for your great comment, Jesi. 🙂 I'd love to see what kind of restaurant and food photos you like taking the most. Please, feel free to share some here!

Level 10

Hi @DeniGu, Thanks for your comment;Taking different shots, analyzing each in detail - How the TRIM happened, what could have been included  more, a little angle could have improved the composition, avoiding certain light could have given better life.... many many ... Also, reviewing a shot immediately after shooting, also gives us quick chance of correction, in many circumstances.

Also, you reminded me of Brighten Pier (England), hopefully, I will plan a post. Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DeniGu,

I must say that all of the sushi photos look quite tempting. I would really follow your advice and give this restaurant a try. : )

As for the tips you summarized from the original post, I would like to share a photo that I recently captured and I have used tip 2 (focus on the details) and tip 3 (compose for the best angle).

Caption: A photo of a dessert, cinnamon on the plate and top of the photo. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a dessert, cinnamon on the plate and top of the photo. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

What do you think about my shot @DeniGu?

Level 5

I love this food 😊 Thank you for your share.