DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips

Thank you for commenting, @TheEagleEye! Do you have a favourite photography tip? I've seen very beautiful shots from you here on Connect. 🙂

Really, @BorrisS? I guess the secret is to go in the early afternoon over the weekend. Thanks for your words! Hope to see some seafood photos from you, too. 😉

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

No @DeniGu I don't have photography tips. I'm still a novice myself and like learning from others.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Google Moderator

I feel like reaching out and grabbing one of the sushi pieces from your plate, @MoniDi! Awesome photo, thank you for it!

I also have fun time trying out the tips Local Guides are sharing here, and enjoy the improvement in the quality of my photos. 

Is there a certain rule or tip you always follow when it comes to food photography?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Viite: I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips

Guess natural light really does wonders for food photos, @DanniS. Your pancakes look all the more delicious and fluffier, just by being closer to the window! Of course, the angle and the portrait mode also add to the magic. 🙂

I totally agree with you that sometimes it's hard to reflect the real life mouthwatering qualities of the food in the photo. Maybe that's why I prefer to mostly focus on one detail, to try and bring out the thing that impressed me the most about the taste. 

Do you have a favourite closeup food photo? 

Level 6

Thanks for your shring

Google Moderator

Hey @DeniGu ,

To answer your question, I usually try to take a photo without any blurred lines and I keep my camera straight and steady.

Another thing I do is to make the photo eye appealing so that people can imagine how delicious the food really is. I knew you would want to grab a bite from my sushi set so I guess I did good this time. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @DeniGu 

At the same time that your sensitivity is excellent, @Christina-NYC’s photo classroom is our (free)property👑.
My phone is equivalent to the most used specs in the world, so the photo function is not very high. Therefore I often use digital point and shoot📷. Thank you for liking my pictures too!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Thanks so much for your comment, @Christina-NYC! And thank you for sharing those tips in the first place, I really enjoyed trying them out. I love the photography tips and tricks you're sharing regularly and am already thinking of challenging some more. 🙂

Level 9

Thank dear @DeniGu for mention me in this post.

I prefare to take photo everything on the plate,if it attract my attention and when it looks tasty and aesthetically.I rarely take photo dish in detail.

I know that I am responsible for my photo,because a lot of people watch my photos in Google maps,who wants to visit this restaurant.Pancake with rasberry creamPancake with rasberry cream

Level 10

@DeniGu  pics have come up great.. nice post.