BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

I should be a Grateful Local Guide

My concern during this couple weeks is my friend  @PaDeSSo condition, He hospitalized for couple days due of his health. I am feeling sorrow due that  I can not visiting him because  I should concentrate with my Passport and visa matters.

Last Friday I got this fotos in a social media that he visited by @AgoesSantosa AND @SriSedono_id and friends from Bandung Local Guides.

I now thats for Agoes, he need many hours travelling to Bandung to do this.

@PaDesso visited y @AgoesSantosa, @SriSedonoId and Bandung Local Guides friends@PaDesso visited y @AgoesSantosa, @SriSedonoId and Bandung Local Guides friends

Yesterday I got a message from pa Desso that He already go the the school where he teach his students, he should dont want to make his students to catch because his onlive  sick.

How wonderful he is. And how should be grateful that have friends from Bandung Local Guides who taking care each other ?

Last Saturday @RiverDefender, an environmental activist  popping up his share location and and this is a code from him that he need to have a meetups. I rush my motorbike to the meeting point its about an hour travelling.  Surprisingly that there was @MutiahA Local Guide Summit 2017 Attendee. Take hundreds kilometer yesterday from her campus in Malang. Just to ensure that I am on the right track to go to Connect Live 2018. She have a long distance call with @NunungAfuah a Connect Moderator to ensure my trips. All give me some advices  for preparation and thing to do.

@FJoe's Shared Location@FJoe's Shared Location@MutiaA and @FJoe follow up my Connect Live 2018 preparation,@MutiaA and @FJoe follow up my Connect Live 2018 preparation,

How grateful I am to have such Local Guides friends like them.

Monday I attend  3rd Bekasi Local Guide Meets up. At Soto Banjir Mak Tuo

I Met @Mukroni a level 10 Local Guide and @Isral_Tobiank, @ImanWy and @indera_g and Bekasi Local Guides

All are asking about preparation and is there anything that can help.

@Mukroni68 and @IsralTobiank and me.@Mukroni68 and @IsralTobiank and me.

How grateful I am have friends like them

This morning I received an email from Kelly from  Connect Live 2018 Team from Cogs and Marvel Travel agent , that my e-ticket to Connect Live is attached. How grateful I am to have friend that    is very responsive and communicative about helping me getting details information of what i need and ask and solve my travelling itinerary.

I am very grateful of being a Local Guides

Are you feeling grateful as I am ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Jakarta, Indonesia
18 comments
Google Moderator

Re: I should be a Grateful Local Guide

Hello @BudiFXW,

First of all, Congratulations for becoming one of the participant on Connect Live this year. 

I am personally very happy to your post, where we can see everyone spare some time to get together, which make the friendship stronger not just online but in real life. I would love to visit Indonesia and join all of you guys. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @AngieYC.

You need to spent many many days in Indonesia because there are almost every cities in Indonesia from Sabang to Merauke have Local Guides.

The best is you can joint Meet Up Nusantara 2 that will be conduct 10 - 12 August 2018.

If you have a plan please do connect with @sejuta_pelangi she is the contact person for this event and Connect Live 2018 attendee too.

Level 10

Yes @maulins64, @Christykrisna23 and @Apanklaukpeda we have a warm discussion during 3rd Bekasi Local Guides. Here is our foto taken by @indera_g.

2018-07-31 18.17.43.jpg

Level 10

You are a good friend too Mr @BudiFXW,  I am glad to have the chance to meet you in person. 🙂

@PaDeSSo  Syafakalllah 

I am grateful to meet all nice friends from Jakarta Local Guide, Indonesia Local guide, and also Local Guide from all around the world. 🙂

I can't wait to meet Indonesia Local Guide from all around Indonesia in August 10th 2018. 

Level 3

You are a good friend too Mr @FXBudiW,  I am glad to have the chance to meet you in person. 🙂

@PaDeSSo  Syafakalllah 

I am grateful to meet all nice friends from Jakarta Local Guide, Indonesia Local guide, and also Local Guide from all around the world. 🙂

I can't wait to meet Indonesia Local Guide from all around Indonesia in August 10th 2018. 

Level 3

You are a good friend too Mr @FXBudiW,  I am glad to have the chance to meet you in person. 🙂

@PaDeSSo  Syafakalllah 

Level 3

Connect Moderator

hi @BudiFXW thanks for sharing this wonderful story. Get well soon for @PaDeSSo, hope I can meet you in a person someday. 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

@BudiFXW wrote:

My concern during this couple weeks is my friend  @PaDeSSo condition, He hospitalized for couple days due of his health. I am feeling sorrow due that  I can not visiting him because  I should concentrate with my Passport and visa matters.

Last Friday I got this fotos in a social media that he visited by @AgoesSantosa AND @SriSedono_id and friends from Bandung Local Guides.

I now thats for Agoes, he need many hours travelling to Bandung to do this.

@PaDesso visited y @AgoesSantosa, @SriSedonoId and Bandung Local Guides friends@PaDesso visited y @AgoesSantosa, @SriSedonoId and Bandung Local Guides friends

Yesterday I got a message from pa Desso that He already go the the school where he teach his students, he should dont want to make his students to catch because his onlive  sick.

How wonderful he is. And how should be grateful that have friends from Bandung Local Guides who taking care each other ?

Last Saturday @RiverDefender, an environmental activist  popping up his share location and and this is a code from him that he need to have a meetups. I rush my motorbike to the meeting point its about an hour travelling.  Surprisingly that there was @MutiahA Local Guide Summit 2017 Attendee. Take hundreds kilometer yesterday from her campus in Malang. Just to ensure that I am on the right track to go to Connect Live 2018. She have a long distance call with @NunungAfuah a Connect Moderator to ensure my trips. All give me some advices  for preparation and thing to do.

@FJoe's Shared Location@FJoe's Shared Location@MutiaA and @FJoe follow up my Connect Live 2018 preparation,@MutiaA and @FJoe follow up my Connect Live 2018 preparation,

How grateful I am to have such Local Guides friends like them.

Monday I attend  3rd Bekasi Local Guide Meets up. At Soto Banjir Mak Tuo

I Met @Mukroni a level 10 Local Guide and @Isral_Tobiank, @ImanWy and @indera_g and Bekasi Local Guides

All are asking about preparation and is there anything that can help.

@Mukroni68 and @IsralTobiank and me.@Mukroni68 and @IsralTobiank and me.

How grateful I am have friends like them

This morning I received an email from Kelly from  Connect Live 2018 Team from Cogs and Marvel Travel agent , that my e-ticket to Connect Live is attached. How grateful I am to have friend that    is very responsive and communicative about helping me getting details information of what i need and ask and solve my travelling itinerary.

I am very grateful of being a Local Guides

Are you feeling grateful as I am ?

Terima kasih Pak @BudiFXW sudah berbagi banyak cerita dan menandai saya. Dan akhirnya kami berhasil mengajak Anda menikmati secangkir kopi lokal Bogor di tengah sungai Ciliwung pada malam hari yang bersinar temaram diiringi musik dari kedai kopi. Batu-batu besar menjadi tempat kita duduk sambil berdiskusi seru tentang banyak hal. 

Terima kasih @MutiahA akhirnya bisa berjumpa setelah selama ini hanya berdiskusi melalui WA. 😄

Berharap Pak @PaDeSSo segera sembuh betul dari sakit yang diderita. 

Salam

FJoe