potaro67's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: I shot 01:08:22 video at once by walk 5.7km to make Street View with 4K(Low bit rate).

Hello, 

As video mode is not only available to trusted (Local Guides level 6+ who are not trusted can also use it), it's not necessary to move Potaro's posts to our board every time. 🙂 If he wants to post on the How-to board, he should be allowed to.

Thanks!

Vyara

Level 10

Re: I shot 01:08:22 video at once by walk 5.7km to make Street View with 4K(Low bit rate).

Hi, @VyaraR,

Thank you for considering.
I learned some common and attitudes from @StephenAbraham, I will try to post it so that I can properly communicate what I want to tell.

Level 10
Former Google Contributor

Hey @StephenAbraham! We'll take care of these now.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hello @potaro67,

Thank you for sharing.

I will move your message back in the How-tos board.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Level 10

@Michaelusamiさん、

THETA App で撮影した動画を SV App に取り込む件、

なにも変わっていないと思うのに、また出来るようになってしまいました。

(「THETAアプリで長大動画(10分超)を録画し、その動画から一本のストリートビュー青実線を作ろう」)

ですので、ストリートビューを作成するのを目的とした動画撮影にて、

THEHA V 本体に動画ファイルを保存したままの状態で THETA V がメモリフルになるまでの最長録画時間は、1時間20分程度まで延ばせると思います。

いずれ、やってみようと思います。

ストリートビューに変換できなくても良いのならば、FullHDで撮影すればもっと長い時間撮影できると思いますが、私の興味の範囲外であるのでテストしないこと、悪しからず。

Level 8

That’s great for everybody!!!

Level 10

Thank you, @Michaelusami
The fact that you teach the technical knowledge is a big support for my activity.

Level 10