SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

I shared my experience as a Local Guide at BASIS SoftExpo

BASIS has been organizing its annual mega event BASIS SOFTEXPO since 2003. Over recent years, SOFTEXPO has become Bangladesh's biggest showcase for software products; IT enabled services (ITES) and ICT system solutions.

The mega exposition already held  22-25 February 2018 at the Bangabandhu International Convention Center (BICC), Sher-E-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.

Day-1Day-1Day-1Day-1Day-1Day-1

As part of the exposition, there were 30+ Seminars & Tech Sessions on various burning issues in Bangladeshi IT and ITES industry. One for the major attraction, among seminars & dialogues is the Seminar on “Challenges and Opportunities for Women in ICT”

I was one of a panelist in one session and in another session one of a speaker.They told me to discuss about Google Local Guides and about my social work.And how am I managed it.

I discuss what is local guides and how they can contribute here and its benefits.1.jpg2.jpgI talked about Challenges and opportunities for Women in ICT at a national event in BangladeshI talked about Challenges and opportunities for Women in ICT at a national event in Bangladesh

As one of an entrepreneur, community leader and social worker I discussed about Women Opportunities, Women Entrepreneurship, Women Innovation, Women Health & Tech Education and inspired them to comtribute more for society as well as for the whole human being of world.

I told youth generation how they can manage and maintain their education, family and community. I discuss youth leadership, diplomacy, cultural and self-development skills.

I was one of a young entrepreneur of that two session.

Day-2Day-2Day-2Day-228580331_10156290515434165_1034136912_o.jpgDay-2Day-2We are at national paper "The Daily Sun"We are at national paper "The Daily Sun"

Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: I shared my experience as a Local Guide as BASIS SoftExpo

@SumaiyaZafrin !! Apu !! You are an icon for me. A perfect representative for Local Guides community in Bangladesh who is always  try to share his Local Guides and Google products experiences as a Contributor to the audience. This is so appreciate. We are so proud of you.

Keep it up apu....

@Kamalhasnainee @Naiem @Golam_Kibria @MojammelR @OmarBD @OSAMA @DavidTito @SalmaanN Take a look here.

Happy Guiding !!!!  

Connect Moderator

Thank u so much for ur inspiration vaia. Whole Local Guides team is my family.Its my responsibility to aware much people about it and I love to do this.Thank u again @ShafiulB

Level 8

Level 8

@ShafiulB you are great part of this great world here on Connect and it wouldn’t be same without you bro it’s LocalGuides like you that keep the junior Local Guides looking up and us keep influencing to keep the Local Guides generations going @SumaiyaZafrin

Level 10

Re: I did share my experience as a Local Guide at BASIS SoftExpo

Great Event @SumaiyaZafrin Thanks a lot! for sharing with us.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Great inspirations helping millions. Thanks @SumaiyaZafrin for your efforts about “Challenges and Opportunities for Women in ICT”.   

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@SumaiyaZafrin congrats my Love!

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 9

Re: I shared my experience as a Local Guide at BASIS SoftExpo

Well done @SumaiyaZafrin

great job!

Level 8

Re: I shared my experience as a Local Guide at BASIS SoftExpo

Hi @SumaiyaZafrin..

Your passion for this Local Guides Program is extraordinary. All the photos you shared here is amazing. Thank you so so much for inspiring others and introducing them to Local Guides Program. It is my dream to share my experience on Local Guides Program on stage with others.. Thanks again for inspiring me too.. :)))

Vellore Local Guides