TrueAegis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I need to report a Local Guide please contact me privately

Good Morning,

There is an individual that has been writing slanderous reviews of local businesses. There are folks that have been reporting his reviews and most have been successfully removed. However, I noticed that he is still a local guide. There is more to the issue that I can elaborate on in PMs. Thank you.

Sheboygan, WI, USA
5 comments
Level 10

Re: I need to report a Local Guide please contact me privately

Hello @TrueAegis Kindly refer to this post

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TrueAegis,

I wanted just to let you know that I have sent you a private message concerning this topic.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Fake reviews? I have proof that back my reviews. This guy is just another person harassing me. 

Level 5

Thank you @KlaudiyaG and @WaweruM for the information. I have submitted my report without any issues.

Former Google Contributor

You are more than welcome @TrueAegis!

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!