Ahamedcruze's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

I need suggestions

I love photography.and I'm doing it as my hobby.i need to buy a professional camera . which brand should I buy?

23 comments
Level 10

Re: I need suggestions

@Ahamedcruze in my opinion every mainstream brand has it's strength and weaknesses and budget requirements. There is no single right answer for everyone. Best to read many of the great reviews we have online and especially in YouTube. As per your interest, one of the benefit of having a interchangeable lens camera (including DSLR or mirrorless) or even some fixed lens camera is to have manual control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focal length etc. At the same time, many modern mobile phones today even have manual mode photography feature built in. Ultimately it depends on your budget as well. 

Check out all the great reviews online and share us back here what you finally invested in.

Level 10

Dear @Ahamedcruze, @@@

@I am using Nikon D5600 has all features. 

All depends on your budget and purpose. And all brands has pros and cons. 

My recommendations:  ( budget and professional entry level models) 

Nikon d3500

Nikon d5600

Nikon D7500

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ahamedcruze,

The range of the camera equipment nowadays would offer you a wide range of choice, as I would like to share a bit of my thoughts.

As a hobby, I would first pick up some knowledge by using point and shoot cameras, as much affordable as possible. From that point, by upgrading with a bit more investment into better cameras, you can take slower and steadier steps.

My cameras in use at the moment are EOS M10 Canon and 70D Canon.

For more point of views, I would like to mention @TravellerG and @PoliMC, as they may have further knowledge on that part. : ]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @sonnyNg,

Thanks a lot for tagging me!

Well, I am not so experienced in the model of the cameras but these models that you mentioned I heard are very good. 

@Ahamedcruze I am using now Panasonic Lumix, it's not like Canon but I think it's enough good for beginners.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Firstly  this is a very interesting QUESTION & humbly thank you  Dear @sonnyNg for tagging me 

Honestly  I had 'similar' questions from other groups. 

First part of my answer  you have well answered  dear @sonnyNg

I shall definitely answer, little more in detail  in simple steps,  tomorrow.

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Good dear friend @PoliMC,

Sure, in 'Point & Shoot' level  different models of Panasonic are really good.

But  God willingly  if time permits,  I shall add few more guide lines  tomorrow 

Hi dear LG @Ahamedcruze, are you really serious?

Kindly reply when time permits  

With regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Hi @TravellerG,

Indeed we will wait for the post. : ]

Thank you as well, for the feedback!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @TravellerG ,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I am sure that you can add more details. As @sonnyNg said, we will wait for them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @Ahamedcruze ,

[delay in reply, due to travel; sorry].

I fully agree with the points explained by our @StephenAbraham; very valuable reply; however, here are some of my suggestions – hope it will be useful.

Points to consider:

• Look back & analyze, how many hours, have you seriously used a camera? Or & think, whether in the near future you are going to use, (not the camera of a mobile!!!)
  • How much investment will be worth for a hobbyist or Pro? (on return return basis, if applicable?)

Very Important:

• Then, if you are serious to look at a Pro Camera, then remember that the LENS of the Camera is very much more IMPORTANT than the body of the camera.
  • As a guide-line, depending upon different factors, I will (personally) weigh the Lens with 60 to 70% and the body 40 to 30%.
  • If maintained properly, Lenses are for a life time and Body may be for just few years.

Next:

• Having said that, I will prompt you to consider, a Fixed Lens, Mirror-less Camera to start with.
  • For general use, to be more compact and cost effective, consider a Cropped Sensor Cameras.
  • For sure, Mirror-Less is going to be tomorrow’s leader, for many reasons.
  • Also, for the compactness (portability) and many other factors {we will have a separate post, in detail}, cropped sensors are also going to stay long.

Dear @JohnPeter, at the same cost range & similar specifications, there are many brands available; all the three models, suggested by you are really good ones. Canon list starts with Canon EOS 1500D.

In practical use, the 'SIZE' matters very much.

Thanks dear @sonnyNg , @PoliMC - hope this post will be of some use to you all...