Chandan-shrivastav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Perks on Google Maps

Hello @Vikramkrkumar,

Thank you for reaching out, we are sorry for the inconvenience. I will reach out to you via private message to resolve this issue. 

Since there is an ongoing thread discussing about this topic, I am merging it - I'm received my first perks from google local guide but perks box empty.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Local guide perk

I've got local guide perk from Google Maps for my contribution.

I'm going to get the Special Edition Socks for Local Guides. But instead of socks I've got only card.

I'm uploading a pic of what I've got!! I got only card not socks and in package it was written that socks is present.This is what I've got.This is what I've got.

PrmtS
Level 9

Svar: Local guide perk

Well... You did recieve something. Contributors like me in Sweden don't get anything. Not even a mail with a card.

Andréas S. Eriksson
Level 10

Re: Local guide perk

@PRAMIT09 sorry to hear about this. I will merge this post with a central post that we are tracking empty shipments with.

@AngieYC can you help Pramit out here. Thanks

Google Moderator

Re: Local guide perk

Hello @StephenAbraham,

Thank you for the heads up, @PRAMIT09 I will reach out to you via private message to help resolve this issue. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm received empty perks box.

Hi @Chandan-shrivastav,

I would suggest you to wait until Wednesday, 2nd January 2019 at 9.00am when the responsible agency will be working. During this time there will be no one available to respond to your enquiry but all emails will be dealt with on their return.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you for respones me. And yes I get a mail from perks team 4 January about perk.

https://www.facebook.com/chandan.shrivastav.940
https://www.instagram.com/chandanshrivastavofficial
Level 8

Re: Special addition perk

Dear madam still issue is not resolved 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chandan-shrivastav,

We’re sorry to hear that you haven’t received your perk yet.

Your issue was forwarded to the responsible agency and you will get a notification from them how to proceed.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Dear madam,   Before two month i have radeem a perk after that i got a mail that you will receive your perk Soon and now i got one more mail that how is the perk which is delivered to you which i didn't get yet i radeem but didnt received something is going wrong so i am requesting you to please intervene