NaeemShehzad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I'm not selected for Connect Live 2018 But I'm Encouraged for Next Year

Hi all,

I am Level 8 Local guide and I always like to share location related contents to help others on Google Map. It is sad that I am not selected but this is not the end of life. We have next years ahead and we congratulate to all those who are selected.

I feel more encouraged for next year and will be doing my local guide work more than before. It is not that everybody is selected we can feel happiness for others selected 🙂

So all local guides keep this passion going and do continue posting to google map for the people to find right and accurate information.

Regards

Naeem

8 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: I'm not selected for Connect Live 2018 But I'm Encouraged for Next Year

It´s a pity, but don´t worry, perhaps next Connect Live 2019 could be your opportunity

Cheers

Level 8

Good luck @TSS @NaeemShehzad for 2019 event. 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

yeah, that's the way to look at things. You should never give up on anything if you fail the first time. Trust me, you'll be more prepared for the upcoming  events eventually. Best wishes.

Level 8

Next year will be our turn. 

See you next year🤗

Level 8

Great attitude, @NaeemShehzad! I hope to get in next year as well. Hopefully we can meet 🙂

Level 8

Great attitude! Keep it up 🙂 I'm working hard to reach level 8 like you! I'm only level 6... haha let's all continue to contribute!

Level 10

Hi everyone 

Don't be upset or dishearted for not selected to connect live, always mind it that your work for google is unique and glorious! Your work will remain as constant and glorious in the google history and for the world forever!!

I am also not selected, yes i feel a bit dishearted but after sometimes i feel 150 lucky LGs get chance as i am not selected, Congratulations for all secected LGs!!! 

I hope a chance will come to me on the next event!! I will be more sincere and active in the future to enrich Goolge maps and community!

Let's continue our best contribution to Google more and more help the world !! And be a proud contributor!!

Best of luck to all my loving LGS!

Mahbub

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 8

@mdmkoo wrote:

Great attitude! Keep it up 🙂 I'm working hard to reach level 8 like you! I'm only level 6... haha let's all continue to contribute!

And I just got to level 7!! Yay!! Let's continue to share~ ❤️