makhdoomzia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I'm new

Dear All

I am new on this local guide site, before this I was user of this site to see travelling tips, searching location, places and then inspired that people have lot of work to do help other. So now I am also here to do best from my side to put helpful information on this site. I hope, I am also get fruitful tips from your experiences.

7 comments
Level 5

Re: I'm new

Dear All.. I am also new locl Giude... I'm very pleased to join this Local Guide ..

I hope, I can help many people to know about the place that I'been there before.

It's nice to share our experiences..

Former Google Contributor

Hello @makhdoomzia @HASRY_AGUNG_JKT, welcome to Connect! Glad you found your way here and that you find this community exciting and enriching 🙂

As you are new here, these are some information that may help you navigate this forum better:

New to the community? Please Read Before Posting contains tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Help Desk is home to many self-help threads which you may find helpful for understanding the Local Guides program. 

Local Guides Help Center should answer all your questions about around ways to contribute great content to Google Maps and how it works.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Hi @makhdoomzia, @HASRY_AGUNG_JKT,

A warm welcome to both of you from the LG community. UYou doing amazing job by helping out people. So do help. Do Contributing.

#LetsGuide

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 7

Thanks dear your beneficial information, I will follow tips as you guided. Thanks once again

Level 7

Thanks dear, I really happy on your warm welcome. Once again Thanks

Level 5

Thanks @JeslynL for the information I will read the tips. It must be very useful for me.

And just an information..

I have just finished submitting the invitation to attending Local Guide Connect meeting in California..

Hope I can be the chosen one of the 150 other people to San Fransisco ... and meet all of them there 🙂

Nice Greeting from Indonesia.

Level 10

Bros @makhdoomzia and @HASRY_AGUNG_JKT you are in right place.

Appreciate your passion and you can achieve your goals by contributing more and more. Keep Contributing.