rolandorivasr's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I'm loving the new Google Maps interface

Hello everyone,

I just want to comment that I think Google is doing excellent when changing the interface in Google Maps, the way in which the business cards are now displayed is excellent !!!!

Much better presented, more simple and intuitive, and the scroll of the photos is great!

What do you think? Do you like it better now or do you prefer the old version?

New_Google_Maps.jpeg

Regards!

Sinaloa, México
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: I'm loving the new Google Maps interface

I have to agree with you, @rolandorivasr! I'm loving the new Material design changes and the way the new business cards are displayed. Somehow its easier on the eyes, and amazingly, much more fluid on my phone than before too. Not sure if available in your region yet, but they've also began implementing the scores for certain restaurants and bars based on how much of a match it is to your preferences, which is a feature I've been looking forward to since they announced it at Google I/O. I'm so excited to see the rest of the new changes coming up ahead for Maps, including the "for you" section that will be personalized for us 🙂 . Major Kudos to the Maps/LG team as always - they're seriously making the platform better and better for us Guides. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Re: I'm loving the new Google Maps interface

@SP31 Yeah it's amazing!!!! 

Here in México I'm not able to see the new scores feature yet, and I hope to test it soon.