cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Cloudy Evening at Office

Connect Moderator

Hermosas Fotos las que compartiste @AdrianoAnjos, la Patagonia tiene esa belleza dura y fría, pero una vez que la sientes deseas estar siempre allí .

saludos Farid

Level 8

@Saiyen wrote:

থমকে আছে শহর!! আমাদের অফিসের কাঁচের দেয়াল দিয়ে আমাদের সৌন্দর্য উপলব্ধি করার সুযোগ করে দিয়েছে!!

For those that cannot read Bengali, like me :D, Google translate says

The city is stopping !! The glass walls of our office have allowed us to realize our beauty !! 

Paul Bender
Level 8

@KlaudiyaG wrote:

Well, that's embarrassing! This thread completely slipped off my mind. Great thinking @ErmesTLike I said today, you are Superman!

Well I have NOT forgotten about this thread.

It's just that here in Pennsylvania there hasn't been anything to take a relevant picture of, for this thread, in months 😞

Nothing but dreary gray skies.

Paul Bender
Level 8

Patagonia part 2! hahaha

This place is BEAUTIFUL!

sem título-1-14.jpgsem título-1-15.jpgsem título-1-25.jpgsem título-1-29.jpgsem título-1-43.jpgsem título-1-45.jpgsem título-1-47.jpgsem título-1-48.jpgsem título-1-60 cloud1.jpg

Level 8

Hey!

You should visit Patagonia, @ErmesT!

Level 8

Hello @FaridTDF!

Yeah my friend, this is place is amazing, cant wait to go back!

cheers

Level 8

Its right translation. Bengali is a name of feelings. If I write in English, I cannot find the feelings. I will try to post English from my next post. ☺☺ Thanks @Gabisdaddi

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Level 8

Re: Re ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜 I 'm a Cloud-aholic.❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

A day for cloud blessings from above... What do @Anonymous @Anonymous  @Saiyen @AdrianoAnjos @Gabisdaddi and @OSAMA and @ErmesT have to say about thier cloud adventures and what is it about clouds that keep us looking, wondering and creating an UP attitude?Cloudy but happyCloudy but happyCirrus up highCirrus up high

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

A friend of mine sent me this. She said, "I love when we...

A friend of mine sent me this. She said, "I love when we get rain in New Mexico! Such a thrill to have the moisture and then you get these low hanging clouds on the Sandia Mountains!"

35358017_1983060805051476_7814494022122078208_n.jpg

Paul Bender