Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Level 9

@JanHC , @ErmesT thank you for your wishes to get more clouds 👍🙌😊

Yeah @KarenVChin little hot , this year due to climate change all the globe face this tempreture increasing , it's still can walk around better than alot of countries that you can't walk in Sun there 😊

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA - that looks very hot as in temperature! 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator
Level 9

Very nice photos @ErmesT 📣📣

@IndiaC @JanHC check this 😉

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @KarenVChin

@OSAMA

I'm in Dolomites now1503064946500583866583.jpg

1503065024689508226909.jpg

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous,

just a photo from the last storm. Almost at sunset, the night came in a few second, with this huge, black roof of clouds. I had to run, to arrive home before the storm, with just a few second to take some photo

The rain is comingThe rain is comingIn a few seconds, it was nightIn a few seconds, it was night

Level 9

Nice skies tonight20170903_225922.jpg

Level 8

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

What a beautiful bright sky @IndiaC

I'm curious about the first photo, where did you take it?

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

On a recent vacation to Hawaii, staying on the island of Kauai, the clouds throughout the day, even by minutes are constantly changing right before one's eyes.  Since the Hawaiian Islands are in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, there are constant tradewinds. The sky and air are sooo blue and clean.  The ever-changing #unfiltered cloudscapes are simply amazing.

Morning View, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy, Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii, August 2017Morning View, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy, Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii, August 2017

@ErmesT @OSAMA @Kamalhasnainee @IndiaC, I thought you would enjoy one of the many blissful views from the island of Kauai.  The Hawaiian islands are created from volcano lava. The oldest island is Kauai which the land is very fertile and the wettest. Hence, nicknamed "The Garden Isle." It's subtropical and has rainforests and amazing waterfalls. 

Many famous American movies have been filmed on Kauai - the original Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom for examples.  One of my favorite recent movies is 2011 Oscar-awarding The Descendants starring George Clooney with its great Grammy award-winning soundtrack, which mainly filmed on Kauai. Classic and contemporary Hawaiian music at its best, including the slack key guitar.

Aloha,

Karen

Level 8

Hi Ernest,

Thanks for the question. Took that photo on Palomar Mountain at 5500 feet elevation.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358