Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Travel

Enjoy your trip @jnashona

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Wait!! do you see the clouds 👀

Hello @Mckeever24,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us, but can you give more information about where you took it so it would be more interesting for other Local Guides.

I am merging your post to the ongoing thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Travel

Hello @jnashona,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us, where are you currently traveling to?

I am merging your post to the ongoing thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic.

To get familiar with the platform I want to suggest you check the following topics: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

This view capture by me. in uttarakhand Rudraprayag india .

IMG_20190116_133528.jpg

------------
Anoop

Re: This view capture by me. in uttarakhand Rudraprayag india .

Hey @AnoopSinghRawat,

Did you know that there is an ongoing thread on Connect called - I'm a cloud'aholic where your post will fit perfectly and this is why I decided to merge them. By the way, I think that in there you'll find a lot of people that shares your passion for clouds, so don't be shy and jump into the conversation. If you haven't noticed already, the people here are very welcoming and are always open to meet other Local Guides. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Re: This view capture by me. in uttarakhand Rudraprayag india .

Hi Good evening ...

Ok

Anoop Rawat

If you want to more this type of cloud i  have 2 and 3 photo more .

Thanks for Mailing me..

Anoop Singh Rawat 

Anoop

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Hi @Anonymous,

I hope you will like my photos of clouds with different settings. I've captured them in Hisarya, Bulgaria during one of my trips. The city is famous with its mineral waters and recreation centres.

Caption:  A photo of clouds in Hisarya, Bulgaria (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of clouds in Hisarya, Bulgaria (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of clouds in Hisarya, Bulgaria with blue sky and green trees visible (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of clouds in Hisarya, Bulgaria with blue sky and green trees visible (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Level 8

Too hot

IMG_20190214_160633.jpg

The sun shine today in Kampala, Uganda is too hot,were by temperature reached 78°.

Re: Too hot

Hi @Billing5,

Thank you for sharing your photo! I wish I was there, as I love warm weather :). What camera did you use?

By the way, I merged your post with the I 'm a Cloud-aholic topic, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Unusual clouds

Hi @Mini_agarwal

Thank you for sharing your photo! These clouds are so colourful, what type of camera did you use to capture this beauty?

I just wanted to let you know that your post with the topic I'm a Cloud-aholic , where it will be enjoyed even more.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!