SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

I'm Sumaiya Zafrin Chowdhury & Honored To Be A Local Guide!

I am Sumaiya Zafrin Chowdhury from Bangladesh and Level 8 Local Guide.I am an Entrepreneur, Community Leader and Social Worker.

I am speaking about Google Local Guides Program at Lalmatia Mohila College, DhakaI am speaking about Google Local Guides Program at Lalmatia Mohila College, Dhaka

I am very much fond of traveling, taking photos, gossiping, painting, music, tracking and discover new places. Whenever I go outside, I use Google Maps almost every day. Google Map is one of the part of my life.

_MG_4391.JPG

I love to uploading photos and writing a review. Being a Local Guides, I can help any other for searching their desire destination. By this I can help our community. Out of seven kinds of Local Guides, I am the Master Photographer and Master Trailblazer.

In 2015 I know about Local Guides Community from my husband @PavelSarwar. He is one of my mentor of this community. After joining Mymensingh Local Guides Community and contributing in September 2015, I got my first gift and that is Google Gift Certificate as a top contributor of the month.

ll.png

I arrange many meet-ups and workshop in different places and university campus. After that I started Unofficial Community- Dinajpur Local Guides. Last year I went to Singapore Google Office and had a wonderful day with many Googlers.

I discover and travel many places of Singapore with @Shirni and @IlankovanT.I really thankful to them.

IMG_7542.JPG

In 2017 I also visited Malaysia and India as a local guides and took many photos of different restaurants and historical places. In India I was met with @DrShaunak dada. He is really a wonderful person. IMG_20170812_193645.jpg

In Malaysia me and Pavel traveled many places and also visited Google Malaysia Office.

That was my special day when Google Local Guides featured me at International Women’s Day in 2017.I really grateful and thankful to Google Local Guides whole team and specially @RosalieTi. At the same day I organized one event-Celebration of International Women’s Day with the Underprivileged Community at slum.

Last winter season I organized winter clothes distribution program in different places of rural area.

I selected Google Local Guides Summit in 2016 and 2017. Last year summit I could not attended, one of my favorite person @TraciC captured a picture and video for me. That was very special moment to me.Thank you so much Traci.

I always feel that Google Local Guides is like my family. I think connect forum is a global forum that we can share our experiences, culture and enrich our knowledge.

When I got a mail from Local Guides Team that they wants to feature us (me and Pavel) on February 14 for Valentine's Day- Meet The Couple That Guides Together , that was my biggest gift forever.Thank you so much .

Me and Pavel always plan and discuss how we can contribute more for our community and country as a local guide. He always helps and suggests me how can I arrange a meet up and go forward. I officially thankful to him also.

I got featured by Machranga Tv (a leading TV Channel)for My Social Work and Google Local Guides.I shared my experience as a Local Guide at BASIS SoftExpo.

I always pray to God that I want to travel the whole world as a local guide before my last breath. I want to help my community and my country also. I love to do global networking.

I always believe that- Never give up, travel the whole world and live like local guides!

I Love TrackingI Love Tracking

Dhaka, Bangladesh
48 comments
Level 7

Re: I'm Sumaiya Zafrin Chowdhury & Honored To Be A Local Guide!

Hi @SumaiyaZafrin Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your suggestion @BillyAnderson.But I am not new in connect.

Level 10

Nice local guides journey @SumaiyaZafrin best wishes for connect 2018.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @MdEmranulHoque

Level 9

Assalamu Alaikum sister @SumaiyaZafrin , this a fabulous post i like it :)))

you are great member of this community :))))

very proud of you  hope this year to be selected for the third times and meet you in san francisco :)))) 

Level 9

@BillyAnderson as you are new to this community , lets explain something to you and take it easy ok??

your membership user id number is 562552

and @SumaiyaZafrin user id is 69 , she is from first 100 member of this community :))))

Level 8

@SumaiyaZafrin what an incredible post and journey with the Local Guides program! I'm hopeful you'll be able to go this year and, after two years, finally meet you in person! 🙂 Best wishes!

Connect Moderator

Walaikum Assalam brother, actually everyday i am very much busy with different types of community work and for that I can not write here continuously but per day I try to come one time in the connect to know about  update and  read all of my fellow local guides post. Keep me in ur prayer .Thank you so much @OSAMA

Connect Moderator

I am really surprised !! because I even don't know my Id hahaha @OSAMA .Thank u bro, for u I knw that now