Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I'm 360 Days old

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Awesome @Sagir see you more around more years to come. That's how time flies, so soon it is a year already. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Bro @HelloSamsonR 

Time really flies 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

Beautiful post @Sagir, and happy Connect Birthday 🍰🎈🎉!

This family is our second family I believe. We all grow together and help each other on a daily basis.

Wish you another 360 days of joy and happiness 🙄!

Thanks My friend @Anonymous

Truly this is our second family 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Congrats @Sagir! I can’t believe it’s only been 360 days here. I feel you have been a Local Guide for much longer.

Hope you’ve been thinking about Connect Live applications and getting your creativity flowing for your 1 min video submission and what to say for your Connect post. Only 10 more days to go before the May 1st deadline.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Hi @Sagir

It nice to hearing that you are 360 days with us,

Happy connect birthday,

Keep going and keep inspiring us

Have a nice day

Level 10

Becoming 360 day old, feeling like 36 years, taking 360 photos and conducting 36 walk. Isn't this great @Sagir ? 😂 Of course it is. Congratulations!

Level 10

This is so wonderful @Sagir. Kudos to a good job you've been doing on the Google maps guiding others. Keep doing it to the best of your ability.

@Sagir wrote:

Wow what a journey

Today i'm exactly 360 days old on connect..

But the most amazing part is i feel like i'm here for like 36 years (thus like since birth)

Guys thanks for making this possible and make this place so amazing that I cannot spend a day with out visiting this side.

Thanks for your support and encouragement always.

this story will not be complete with out mentioning some names like @ErmesT @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @HelloJess you are first to connect with me here. and since you are always by my side.. Thanks.,

My friends you are always amazing @Justine2807 @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @Julien44 I cannot tag you all but you are truly wonderful and I'm always grateful for sharing part of my life with you guys...

THANKS A LOT....

Kind Regards 

Sagir...

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 7

😀😀😀😀

Well done @Sagir

Level 8

Congrats @Sagir 

Keep having fun mapping and guiding 

Connect Moderator

Happy connect Birthday bro @Sagir

🎂🎂🍰🍰🎊🎊🎉🎉

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8