PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I love to guide others about restaurant and travel places. You? #LetsGuide others!

prawn fry at Suria KLCC Court, Malaysia.prawn fry at Suria KLCC Court, Malaysia.

I like to eat food at a new restaurant. I like to eat new and different types of food. So sometimes my friends want to know that where to eat will be good. I like to explore new places. Occasionally I have been able to help my friends or relatives to choose their place of travel. 

Now I live in Malaysia. If anyone comes from Bangladesh, Want to travel to Malaysia than I guide them. I can tell them, where they can go around, where they can eat, where they can shopping.

As a Local Guide, I feel proud to help others.

LetsGuide others!

@LawrenceNYC Thanks for this awesome topic.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 comments
Level 8

Re: I love to guide others about restaurant and travel places. You? #LetsGuide others!

@PavelSarwar

Thanks for your sweet word but i think you should post it on travel and advice catagory but thanks for your helping attitude

Connect Moderator

Re: I love to guide others about restaurant and travel places. You? #LetsGuide others!

I LOVE the hashtag, @PavelSarwar. Couldn't agree with you more. Among those I know, I've become the guy to ask about places where I live: from food to lodging and everything in between. I also love exploring places I am not from as much as I can, which allows me the opportunity to share my knowledge about those places as well. Being a Local Guide has changed my life and I'm also so proud of the community we've become. 

#LetsGuide!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

@SP31  Being a Local Guide has changed my life. same to me bro.

Level 8

Its a lovely thought @PavelSarwar that you like to help other... Keep up the good spirit.....

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar You are right bro.

You did a great job we know. I also try to follow you. Guiding others is my life too.

Happy Guiding!! 

Level 8

@AmarArora Together we are making maps is a batter place.

Level 8

@ShafiulB Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

hi @PavelSarwar looks inviting!thanks for sharing 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

@NunungAfuah come on Malaysia or i am coming Indonesia soon.