Taimor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I love to be a local guide

hello everybody, I'm Taimor Elsawy from Egypt I'm working as Mechanical BIM modeler.

One of my habits I love to help people and Goggle maps helps me to work more. few days ago I was searching on Goggle maps I surprised that there's a contribute from guides  on Antarctica “so exciting“ .

20180310_132605.jpg

The GodfatherThe Godfather

To be or not to beTo be or not to be

I love snowI love snow

my ever favorite photo I contributedmy ever favorite photo I contributed

Nothing to say about breakfastNothing to say about breakfast

Really I wanna to keep allover the world covered by names and photos and descriptions on Goggle maps -but I like to keep more contributes for restaurant ☺☺.

I loved many of contributes from my local guides whom I like to follow them and see their reviews and pictures.

I wish the best to alllllllllllll  of our local guides 

Burj Khalifa - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
15 comments
Level 8

Re: I love to be a local guide

@Taimor Welcome to the community and thank you for the awesome introduction and pictures. Thanks for making the world a better place.

Level 10

Beautiful photos you shared @Taimor. Thanks for sharing. 😃 Also wish you all the best as well. 🙂

See you around in  connect. 🙂

Level 5

@BishowvijayaP Thanks my friend I appreciate your nice response and thanks to keep connecting  😃.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome bro to our huge family. 

Level 5

thanks bro, I hope to meet soooon  😃

Level 10

Its my pleasure to get you here @Taimor. I know Egypt is a country of historical background. So there will be a lot of posts coming from you in future. Do not forget to mention me. I will be always waiting your posts. 😃

Have a great time there in Egypt. 🙂

Level 5

@BishowvijayaP sure  🤝

Level 5

@Anonymous thanks bro, really I'm glad to be here.

Level 10

Oh very cool Photography 👌👍 @Taimor  and nice journey. Thanksgiving for sharing this story.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque